AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Apt. to rent for a month

Posted By: Tamara

Apt. to rent for a month - 05/17/03 09:31 PM

I was wondering if anyone knew of an inexpensive place to stay in AC for a month or two. I plan to visit this summer and am looking to rent a apartment or a room somewhere, nothing to fancy. It doesn't have to be on the water, but I am looking for something in town or at least in walking distance. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: Apt. to rent for a month - 05/17/03 10:21 PM

Hi Tamara: I don't know of an apartment, but I do know that the Hideaway Hotel offers some nice reasonable monthly rates. You might give them a ring up on the internet. They are listed with Ambergriscaye.com. Good luck: Bill
Posted By: indygal

Re: Apt. to rent for a month - 05/18/03 11:23 PM

Hi, Not sure how much is "not much" it means very different things to different people. We were just in San Pedro and found several apt. for rent. The one we liked the best was Royal palm at $750 mn for a large one bedroom with utilities and cable included. Has nice pool and complex is on beach 1.5 mile to town. Also nice was Coral reef Villas - 1 BR apt. for $600+ utilities and use of the facilities at Banyon bay - a few minutes away. About 1 mile to town. These are in a quiet area. Both of these can be found on this web site under lodging. There are less expensive places right in town. At the time you are coming down you could really book into a place for a night or two and look around for yourself. You do seem to get a better deal in person. Enjoy!!! Ambergris Caye is a wonderful place to be.
Posted By: Tamara

Re: Apt. to rent for a month - 05/19/03 01:07 AM

I was looking in the price range of $400-$550US a month. I saw a 1 bedroom apt. for $475US including utilities. Is that a good price? Do you have to sigh a lease at most places?
Posted By: indygal

Re: Apt. to rent for a month - 05/19/03 03:01 PM

Tamara, No one we spoke with ever mentioned a lease. $475 sounds good, but as always, hard to tell without seeing it first. This time of year there are plenty of places to stay. Good luck.
Posted By: Beachdog

Re: Apt. to rent for a month - 05/20/03 07:30 PM

check out //www.ambergriscaye.com/blease/
it's a fairly new property management co. by a longtime resident and there are several listings and pictures.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board