AmbergrisCaye.com Home

reef village condo purchase

Posted By: NAZ MAN

reef village condo purchase - 07/08/05 07:24 AM

Recently bought a 2/2 condo in reef village . I'm
from tampa ,fl. & I hope to make my first trip to
ambergris caye in august . I feel the price is the best on the island . I'm a real estate broker/
investor & condo/hotels on the beach near Tampa
are selling for 300K - 900K . Can anyone share their info. /thoughts on Reef Village ? Thanks
from the "REAL DEAL" in FLORIDA !!!
Posted By: streetchie

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/08/05 03:28 PM

What's the completion date suppose to be? Haven't see ANY movement yet.
Posted By: govikes

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/08/05 04:29 PM

Are you saying you purchased a condo down here and have never even been in the country????? LOL, really????
Posted By: SimonB

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/08/05 07:39 PM

2nd building is well on it's way up, stucco work is progressing on the 1st.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/08/05 08:25 PM

Thanks for the update SimonB !! I have been told
by the builder/developer bld.A facing the sea should be complete sometime in August . they will
be similar to the villas at banyan bay ,in fact
nicer I've been told !! They say Rome was not built in one day & we have no HOME DEPOT on the corner so, I feel the construction is going well !

Now , to answer govikes question . Yes ,I purchased this condo site unseen !! I did my homework on the internet ,I spoke to other investors in Tampa,Fla. who have purchased down there & stayed there & said it was Paradise !
I'm a real estate broker & full time Investor .I
was too busy to go down there at the time so I
made a calculated decision & went for it !!!
In Real Estate , you snooze, you lose !!
NOTHING VENTURED , NOTHING GAINED !!!!
There are 3 types of people in this world :
1. Those who Make Things Happen !
2. Those who watch things happen !
3. Those who wonder what the hell did happen !
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/09/05 07:50 PM

I live 'across the flats' from Reef Village. Those of us who live here have watched the construction very curiously. I suggest you come down and see for yourself.
Our main concern is the dredging that has been done illegally. The lagoon is a precious special place that used to be full of wading birds. Since the dredging started the birds have left.
A notice was posted in Ambergris Today (weekly newspaper) that the Department of Environment plan could be viewed at the planning department.
The head of the DOE came out and said no such notice had been filed, no request for environmental impact had been filed and no permit for dredging has been requested. He shut down the dredging operation on Thursday.
There are not supposed to be any vehicles north of the cut larger than golf carts. ATV's have found that they could cross on the pull ferry and BTL has been taking large vehicles across.
There is a barge landing on the sea side of ‘Bob’s Flats’ where MASH brings in the building material. Starting with Chris Barenfanger, who built the Villas @ Del Rio (where I live) MASH has been putting dump trucks and Bob Cats on the barges with the building materials and delivering them to the construction sites.
This used to be done by wheel barrel. The first project was justified as the trucks never went on the road.
When Reef Village started using these vehicles they crossed the flats and went up the road. In no time the road was totally torn up and when the rains came it became a lake. Bicycles and golf carts started cutting through our property as a means of avoiding the road. Last week I went up and talked to the supervisor. Within a few days they started adding sand and gravel to the mud holes. It isn’t perfect but it is better.
The joke about the bridge is that it is a bridge to nowhere! Ask any government official and they will tell you ‘there is no road up north.’ Those of us who live there have to maintain it ourselves. We dread what we know is coming!
eek
Posted By: indygal

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/12/05 01:56 AM

I've heard of Snooze you lose, but usually investors look for themselves or have an appraiser look for them. Hope it turns out for you. My concern here is that those on the board would think that if they did not buy today they will lose out. Belize is not Florida.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/12/05 02:59 AM

Hello indygal,
You're right , most investors should look for themselves ,however , I was also very fortunate to know some fellow investors in Tampa who had been down there several times , loved it , & invested down there !! I have a high regard for their judgement !! Let me re-phrase the "Snooze
you lose", If you dont buy today , there will still be many opportunities in the years to come tobuy in belize as long as the gov. allows it !
But the price might be a little higher. I plan to rent mine & visit as much as possible. Its the investors that plan to flip properties to dbl.&
triple their $$ that we should worry about !

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/12/05 03:26 AM

Hello Scubaldy ,
Thanks for your input ! I heard from the builder/developer that some dredging would be
required in the lagoon . I'm sure he will get the
right pemits & do it the right way ! He's a nice man from my many talks with him & I feel his intentions are not to harm the environment .
There appears to be alot of construction going on
in the entire island & unfortunately construction ismessy & loud ! Maybe the noise drove some birds away?? Anyway, when its all done,it should look
nice! I'm sure the gov. will limit any over-development ? Any thoughts ??

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/12/05 04:07 AM

Here's a question for the board ??
Many of you have either lived in AC for years and/or invested there many years ago & visit
whenever you can ! How do you feel about the rapid growth on the island & rising real estate prices?
I'm sure many of you feel the "newcomers" will spoil the island & overcrowd it?? Maybe..Maybe Not! I'm sure the same thoughts were made of you 5,10,20 yrs. ago when you first came down to invest .Just as you bought your slice of Paradise years ago ,Many of us have those same dreams today! Only it will cost us more! Hopefully development will be limited & monitored to protect its natural resources & ensure the beauty of this country for all to enjoy in the years ahead !!!!!!!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/12/05 09:12 PM

PEOPLE ARE FUNNY!
The truth is most folks want change to stop as soon as they have made the changes they want. About the island being developed??? There is no way to stop growth. Any time something wonderful is discovered it starts changing. However, growth can be directed. Yes, there is a lot of growth going on ‘up north.’ The difference I have seen between the north and south is a matter of space and vegetation between neighbors. The south seems to be more like a metropolitan area in that buildings are very close together and one yard runs into the next. So far, up north the lots tend to have a lot of ‘jungle’ between houses.
That said I also am seeing more and more condos going up. Hopefully they will try to retain some open space between buildings. I have to say that my development did not do this. The two buildings cover most of the two lots from side to side. However, they are set back from the sea nicely giving a decent beach front.
Now that the beachfront from town to north of Journey’s end is mostly covered with building more clearing is happening on the lagoon side. Just north of Sweet Basils is an enormous section that has just been burned off in preparation of a condo development.
confused
Posted By: reaper

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/13/05 02:48 AM

ScubaLdy, Keep our landing area condo free for a few more years, OK! See you in Feb. reaper cool

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/13/05 08:57 AM

Thanks for your input on these questions !!
I thought I would strike a nerve with some of my thoughts but I'm surprised only a few responded???
Just trying to create & share info. about whats going on down there so the rest of us back in the states are informed !The "Real Deal" from Florida .
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/13/05 05:41 PM

NM
You will find it very difficult to stay informed and have info shared. everyone has an agenda. your best bet is to take off the rose colored glasses and fly down and see it with your own eyes. even then it is very limited.
Posted By: lovey and thurston

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/13/05 10:00 PM

Hmmm, Sounds like a scenerio right out of a Carl Haissen novel.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/14/05 01:09 AM

Hey Lovey, are you two in IN this summer? We are in Indy for a few more weeks then to our TX home. Plan to be in SP for 3 mns this winter. Would love to meet then. Indygal

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/14/05 06:43 AM

Actually , this board has provided me & others
tons of shared information !!!
Look for me at the Bar , I'll be wearing the
Rose colored glasses !!
OH YEAH !!!
The "REAL DEAL" from Florida .

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/14/05 01:05 PM

Indy gal, Yes, stateside until the first of Aug. What months are you going to be in S.P.?? I'm in Fishers, give me a call sometime. (317)577-9926
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/14/05 07:49 PM

ENJOY!!!!!!!!! Z MAN!
Posted By: sandb

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/15/05 03:44 AM

Originally posted by GAY AND DAVID:
NM
You will find it very difficult to stay informed and have info shared. everyone has an agenda. your best bet is to take off the rose colored glasses and fly down and see it with your own eyes. even then it is very limited.
Say, that's a good idea...

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/15/05 04:32 AM

Its a FANTASTIC idea , only problem is, I'm BROKE , I purchased a condo in Ambergris Caye !!!

As for "Sir Isaac Newton " , I like that Guy , a straight shooter! He's The Real Deal in Belize !!
Posted By: captjeff

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/15/05 02:43 PM

this has to be a inside joke ,I just do not get>>>.duh..naz man your in Real Estate and you bought into this with out ever comming here ????

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/15/05 04:43 PM

hello captjeff ,
Its no inside joke , I'm a real estate broker/investor & my purchase down there was well researched & I knew some people who had been down there & purchased . So I took a big leap into the unknown , largely due to a great pre-construction price that has already gone up since i purchased !! My biggest concern right now is the 15 % transfer tax ???????? & Hurricane Emily !
I do not recommend the average person do what I did !! As for me , the unknown suits me just fine & keeps me free spirited !! I'm single & live life to the fullest , sometimes dancing on the edge!!! I love women , there like a street-car, there's always one coming around the corner!!The
Unknown ?? I hope this explains things Captjeff!
All you people on this board are great & I look forward to meeting many of you if I can just get my butt down there ! Cheers , the "REAL Deal" from Florida .The final word on this matter , lets move on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/15/05 05:17 PM

carpe diem!
Posted By: seashell

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/15/05 06:25 PM

More like "caveat emptor"
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/15/05 08:34 PM

Pretty amazing thread.

I think the Carl Hiaasen reference is on the mark. The "Real Deal" sounds like one of his characters. Bought a property sight unseen that he's too broke to visit; but he anticipates it's going to be a great place and it's already gone up in value...even though it isn't finished yet. It ain't under 'til it's over, right?

Hope you like SP, if you ever save up enough to visit your condo, sport. It's not exactly teeming with pick-up chicks.

Oh, I almost forgot the exclamation points. Here: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/15/05 11:06 PM

I'll settle for one chick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what I love about you guys & Ladies , You all have a great sense of Humor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now , are there any donations to help me get down there ? I'm really a nice guy , I have 2 arms, 2 legs , & 2 BIG feet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 12:13 AM

Me thinks you could use a shower !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 12:36 AM

Naz: humor me here: I think its great that you bought yourself a little piece of paradise. Wish to do that myself one day, after many trips down. But I agree with the caveat emptor - you really ought to get your 2 BIG feet!!!!!!!! down there and take a look see. Airfare from Florida is usually inexpensive. What are you waiting for? The illegal dredging issue would concern me. For the benefit of those in the know: "his land is still a mud hole where you sink up to your knees, and he's just another gringo in Belize". He began to build a condo, but the labor costs were high - his partner stole his money, it left him high and dry. . .sing along.

I'm also glad you love women. I think we are pretty great myself, but don't know how in the world that has to do with buying property on Ambergris Caye? Thank God, the place isn't like Florida or Cancun, and that is exactly the charm of it.
Posted By: sassnfun

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 12:46 AM

eek eek Oh my..my..my....Enjoy mud wrestling Naz??? ummm what part of Tampa are you from exactly do you Tanga on the Causeway perhaps???? Good Luck to you!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 01:05 AM

hey ya'll, I tink we been had. He's good and it's been awhile.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 04:03 AM

Hey Naz, I think you are being Razed. Hope you love in Belize, but if you don't, well someone will buy your place - once it is built.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 04:05 AM

Lovey, Will be down probably right after the New Year till April. Will be looking for a place to rent, so keep your eye out for me. Will call you, maybe we could have lunch. My number is 974-0169 Pam

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 05:23 PM

govikes think you are on to some thing..
Posted By: J9rancher

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 06:32 PM

Oh my. I just got on to this message board and have been reading about Reef Village. Has the dredging really been shut down? What was the deal about Jeff's partner stealing money?

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 09:07 PM

Yes, the "NAZ" is back! Often Imitated but never
duplicated! Hello Sassnfun , it would be an honor to "Mud wrestle" with you & whatever else turns you on ! Keep the mud warm for me ! The Tanga Lounge was shut down awhile back, DARN !I live in Brandon near Tampa .Hello LaurieMar,thanks for the update, you pointed out some serious issues,
I will definitly look into them ,I will be coming down very soon & will warn everyone ahead of time!LauriM,you sound pretty CUTE !!! You too, IndyGal!
If I Disturb your thinking alittle , its because you had a close encounter with The "REAL DEAL".Go see "Wedding Crashers" ,thats me a little bit !!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 09:16 PM

Ps. Tip of the Day !
Good Laughter & Great SEX De-Stresses your Life,
Makes You Live Longer & Happier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Life hands you a LEMON , MAKE LEMONADE !!!!!!
The One & Only , NAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MANNNNNNNN!
Posted By: Miss Anthropy

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 09:48 PM

Right-tee-o Govikes. Da whack is back.
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 10:06 PM

If life hands you a lemon, ask for tequila and salt.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/16/05 10:59 PM

and if it gets REAL Bad..eat the worm! :p

yup the Tanga was shut down awhile ago...

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 12:02 AM

Hello Ms Anthropy, I don't think you guys are ready for the Real Deal ! Thats Dr. Whack & yes I'm ready for that tequila shot w/Cap'n Jesse! Have a SOH !!Now on a serious note! Reef Village:Did some checking & Calling:1.Lots of mud areas on island that have been developed already &
dirt/sand brought in from dredging to make higher & they look fantastic now !Not worried about MUD.The concrete pillers/pilings are driven deep into the soil for stability . Jeff P. is a good builder & knows what he is doing ! Keep in mind,you are on an island surrounded by water!
2.Now lets solve the Rumor: Jeff p. bought a separate Real Estate co. with a partner-they parted ways -& someone did not get paid ! But Jeff P. is fine , he's not broke , he's moving forward with reef village which was separate from that real estate co.!!!!The other ex- partner is the one with $$ problems!Jeff P. loves this island like the rest of you, he brings his family down & he sincerely is trying to add to the community not take away from it ! 3. He's not Dredging illegally, theres always permit problems & delays when you do that kind of work. He's working w/ the gov. to get the job done & preserve the beauty of the lagoon . Keep in mind he will own & live there too one day & wants to maintain the beauty of the island! 4. Did you know Real Estate
companies on AC don't CO-BROKE like back in the states?? Alot of fierce competition goes on,& alot of rumors & bad-mouthing of developers goes on to steer you to their development ! Lets wake up & smell the roses here!! 4. We live in a world full of Greed & Jealousy , thats where rumors & lies start & the Negativety begins !
I do tell the Truth here , like it or not, Yes I'm aggressive , I have a wild & crazy- off the wall-in your face sense of humor that many of you may or may not like! But ,thats OK. For all you fellow Reef Village investors, relax, you got the best deal currently on the island . Ps. there are
many other investors like me who bought site-unseen but who will eventually get down there ! Many of them e-mailed me privately , thats how I know!!Well , got to go, I have another Wedding to Crash! (Just kidding). Done Deal. You just experienced another Close Encounter with the "REAL DEAL" from FLORIDA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: klcman

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 12:06 AM

Remind me never to be on AC when..............

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 12:12 AM

hello sassnfun,
And if it gets REALLY BAD , Lets eat the Worm together !! OH YEAH !!! Gotta LUV You,You got the 3 P's : A Pleasing,Pleasant , Personality ! & a great SOH !!!!!!PS. Help me convince the natives on AC to Blow a little harder to the North & keep Emily away !!!! Its been Real ! BYE

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 01:20 AM

I think everyone is WHOOOSHING to the north as best they can NAZ.

Miss.Lena's next trip report might become a best selling book if she decides to leave Texas Tuesday and drive Mexico. I couldn't leave town till Thursday due to a real estate deal so I will miss one hell of a roadtrip but I will be flying in shortly to AC for some much needed R&R so lets whoosh Emily into Texas so Lena arrives safely!
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 04:13 PM

FEEL SORRY FOR OTHER REEF VILLAGE INVESTERS!
AHHHHHHHHHH !!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 04:15 PM

INVESTORS (MY BAD)

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 04:32 PM

"FEEL SORRY FOR OTHER REEF VILLAGE INVESTERS"

Wouldn't worry, AC has a way of putting people in their place. Come in like you own the world and you won't last a minute. Come in like a humble guest and you'll last forever.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 04:38 PM

there you go simon !! your right. lets see how long it takes.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 06:13 PM

Keep the faith Z MAN!

All investors are zealous at first, it's kewl to feel the energy.

I think you're attitude and energy is a fine addition to the mix, we got quite the soup of folks down heya!!

SIN
Posted By: Chris

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 06:26 PM

NAZ, are you not part of the Reef Village project as a salesperson? There's nothing wrong with that if you are. Just want to clear the air, a few of the message boarders seems to be getting suspicious.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 07:39 PM

Seems to me nazboy that you're the one spreading the rumors....'alot of rumors and bad-mouthing of developers..."? You've never been here, have you talked to all the other realtors here? I know the realtor I'm working with doesn't do that nor do the other realtors I know. And 'the best deal currently on the island'? LOL Not everyone is interested in a US Florida style community. For someone who has never been here....your agenda seems like its coming from someone who has alot more interest in this project than just buying your own unit because of your superior intelligence regarding unseen real estate! Oh and one more question, is your unit in the 3-story building that is sinking into the mud? Or in one of the yet to be built ones?

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 08:07 PM

OUCH ! :rolleyes: (teehee)

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 08:19 PM

naz man, i have a bridge for sale in brooklyn......interested ?? best bridge deal on a new york island.
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 08:26 PM

Now this is funny reading!... definitely in the top 10 (no, doesn't surpase the wedding party - drugies).

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 08:31 PM

There is also a parcel of beach property out in west Texas, only $35.00 per acre, minimum puschase 150,000 acres. Email for more details as I will only sell it sight unseen.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 08:32 PM

bridge went up in value already (tolls increased) still the best deal, but you have to move fast other super smart people are interested.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 08:34 PM

immissing, is that beach property located in sierra blanca?

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 08:37 PM

Originally posted by immissing:
There is also a parcel of beach property out in west Texas, only $35.00 per acre, minimum puschase 150,000 acres. Email for more details as I will only sell it sight unseen.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 08:38 PM

Originally posted by 2MILESNORTHOFCUT:
bridge went up in value already (tolls increased) still the best deal, but you have to move fast other super smart people are interested.
I think we all need this humor right about now!
Posted By: seashell

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 09:10 PM

If Naz is a salesman, he's about one of the worst that I've ever encountered.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/17/05 09:18 PM

Ah Naz the jokester who pulled our leg about the wedding party and drugs. I must say we boarders did get pulled in AGAIN. Must say I have known many real estate investors and never met one quite as dumb - I should of guessed. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Sun&sand

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 12:26 AM

We've been to AC, looked at the project, and have purchased a unit. I know nothing about anything sinking into the mud. Based on everything being built and finished by hand, I think the project looks great. Have plenty to base it on, since hubby is a builder. Not going fast enough for us, however, we are looking forward to spending our winter there. Naz Man, don't listen to the nay-sayers. Have been to AC many times, and this project is as good as any of the others I've seen, perhaps not going as quickly, but oh well...it will come to be eventually.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 12:43 AM

This is for ScubaLdy. We have been to AC numerous times, have traveled the road to Journeys End, and the road is terrible. It has been awful since we first went there four years ago. In May we were there, and there is very little difference in the road now from the way it was then. Of course, with more traffic it will be more pot holes, but you have to admit, it was never very good. My understanding is that once the Reef Village is completed, they will restore the road to better than it was. I should think you all would be grateful, instead of "dreading what is to come". What is to come is improvement. Let's look to that. Better than dreading, perhaps you and your neighbors could clean up the trash that is in every nook and cranny, then together, the whole community will make improvments, be it trash clean up or road improvements.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 12:47 AM

if you have neen to ac than you know that nothing moves fast (except the taxis). it's not about the reef villas. read between the lines its about something else.right klcman

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 01:49 PM

Sorry, 2Miles...not into games. If you are trying to say something, say it, please. We are all adults....Sounds like disgruntled visitors/residents with a bone to pick with the builder. Is everyone feeling like this towards the project? I know dredging is an issue, and I sure hope it's not being done illegally, but until I have proof, I must go on his word. Can you enlighten me?

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 01:56 PM

walks like a duck ,quacks like a duck,swims like a duck.then it is a duck...govikes is right on .this is a snow job in belize..
Posted By: J9rancher

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 05:36 PM

Naz, thanks for your input. I did invest but I went down and checked it out first. That was our third trip to AC. I really liked Jeff and his family in person and understand that not everyone appreciates a developer. I also agree that a lot of dredging and filling occurs.
On the otherhand there was a lot of internet sales on I believe Long Caye a few years age which is almost all mangrove and it looked to me that very little has progressed there. I'm sure someone knows the story and can update us once they dry out from the hurricane. Belize also has some very strong environmental laws, at least on the books.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 07:38 PM

where are these condos located they are so low in price

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 07:55 PM

North of the cut in what used to be swamp. Right at the end of the flats.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 09:33 PM

Hello, Its another Edition Of NaZ Time! But first let me respond to those "LOW" punches thrown earlier!Govikes: I havn't accused any particular developer or Realtor of any wrong doing on AC ! I spoke with other builders & Realtors who were very nice & had some great properties.I'm not spreading rumors or bad-mouthing anyone in particular but you & others are- You have picked on reef village in a vicious way-Just read your own messages!Even immissing said OUCH to your message!You are the one digging your own hole in a world of Negativity & MUDDD !I feel reef village has one of the best prices on the island, maybe another complex is better but I havn't seen it yet!Yes, I can sell these units but my main objective was to own one !! Many of my friends want to buy , but its a all cash deal & they can't pull it off! I never said I have superior Intelligence over anyone-you said that ( Nice compliment-but its a Rumor)By the way Reef Village is 55%-75% sold already!.... And NO, I'm not the one who wrote the story about the wedding & Druggies--cant take any credit! About the reply from 2INCHESNORTHOFBUT (OOPES-Damn that Sense of HUMOR)I have no need for bridges .Initially , all I wanted was some info.on reef village & some viewpoints , I guess I'm a good salesman ,I got seashell & Indygal to respond & Captjeff to walk his Ducks ! Look, I had to respond with something to those insults! But guys/Gals, lets Lighten up here! I'm sorry if some of my Jokes & humor offended anyone , I was just trying to get some points across with a little laughter & be more informed on my purchase. I don't want to make any enemies on this island , only friends & Neighbors!
Lets hope everyone's purchase &/or visit to AC is a pleasant experience.. Lets quit the back-stabbing & move on!!!!Remember , your reponses to this message will truely tell the World what type of person you really are !!No, I'm not Broke but I need lots of GOOD Luvven !!Well, time to take a lengthy Break from this chat-room , I Have a Life to Live!!Good Luck TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!
Now where is Captjeff , He owes me a DRINK for walking his darn DUCKS in the MUD !!!!!!!!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 09:45 PM

Naz, I'll buy you one too, when you coming down? You know when you speak it - it happens - and all that jazz. Sorry your not the wedding guy, his story was really funny. smile Indygal

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 10:01 PM

here is the capt ,your posts seem a little strange ,we have a person who at times crawls out from underneath a rock. and comes up with some weird stuff wild and crazy posts .some steady board members might feel you are that person ??? not saying you are but they have been thinking that by your off the wall posts .. me I go by talking the talk and walking the walk..if you are for real ,a good friend you will have here . if you are the real deal good for you .time will tell , any way good luck to you!!!! hope you get to live the dream for real...

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 10:35 PM

Good point captjeff, I now understand some of the comments,I am not that person, but i see how I could relate with all the Joking!! I do apologise for any misleading but some of it was hilarious & I hope we all got some good Laughs !!!Yes, I hope to live some of that Dream for real one day !
Ps. I realize reef village might be built on some low-lying land but I have confidence in the builder & the technology to do it. To a native Floridian, I'm constantly amazed at the housing developments built on what we use to call swampland & today its prime real estate.Where theres a Will , Theres a Way !!Look forward to meeting you Captjeff , another "Real Deal" from
Belize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEE YA

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 10:48 PM

nazguy, are you sure you don't want that bridge? i thought you might want to disassemble it and bring it to ac so it can be used at the cut. (the toll booths come with the bridge) has been a great money maker for new york! you sound like you have enough energy to pull it off. it' a real deal!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 10:59 PM

Oh my Gosh, this board is addicting!!
Hello IndyGal, thats an offer even the "REAL DEAL " could not say no to !!! What would Steve McQueen Do ??? Plan to visit soon in August or Sept.Keep the drinks cold ! I'm sure the wedding guy will come again with another story ! I laughed at that one too ! Go see WEDDING CRASHERS movie, you will laugh your head off ! NAZ

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 11:10 PM

Well, 2MILES, You got me on that one ! You know the toll booth job sounds like the REAL DEAL $$ Maker ,but that would shatter my dream of being a WALMART front door GREETER ! You know how I love Women !!!!!!!!!!!!!NAZ
I was

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 11:15 PM

naz dude, greet the ladies at your toll booth. you may get lucky if you let them pass for free cool

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/18/05 11:22 PM

OH YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NAZ
Gotta run ,talk to you guys later!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/19/05 03:17 AM

NAZ MAN, I don't know you from Jack and this is only my personal opinion, my theory may not be shared by others and they will speak up. You may be the greatest guy to walk the planet, or not.

The reason I think you got off on a bad foot with the board is that anyone who feels the need to call themselves the "Real Deal" probably won’t be taken to with, how shall we say…enthusiasm. When you get down here, you'll find that the people on this island are the "Real Deal" and they don't even realize it never mind advertise it.

Cheers!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/19/05 03:45 AM

I know, it's really P1...

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/19/05 04:07 AM

I truly hope AC NEVER gets like Florida.I am moving there to get away from the over building,congested and hustle bustle of this area..it is amazing what people will build on and road rage is getting to be a regular occurance who the hell needs it.give me "no shoes no shirt no problem" anyday!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/19/05 04:15 AM

Hello Simon,
Good point , well taken. I guess I did come into town on a wild stallion but I have to admit, it was a fun ride ! A lot of my personality & ENTHUSIASM COMES from my past experiences & association with certain groups of movers & shakers !The real Deal phrase got started with a party at Ybor City on Gaspirilla nite parade & stuck with us- alot of fun & joking around!!!
Funny , how we are all Creatures Of HABIT !!!
Well the Stallion is broken,& calmed down now & ready to be the real deal like the rest of you !!!
NAZ

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/19/05 04:23 AM

Hey sassnfun,
You are so right in Tampa Bay if thats where you are from ! All that is really bad here . I'm with you , lets take a ride on a stallion & get our butts down to AC . NAZ
Posted By: Chloe

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/19/05 03:16 PM

Naz Man, I have enjoyed reading your ride. You sure had them going......which is always a fun read, right here on the board. Keep the dervish whirling.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/19/05 03:45 PM

Well naz man – if that is your real name, you can reclaim your good graces with all of us here on the board by throwing a huge party at your new place.

In as much as I would love to stay and catch up on the board, I hear that dillards is having a sale on their new line of “san pedro new condo initiation party floozie dresses” Gotta run.
:rolleyes:

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/19/05 03:46 PM

hi chloe, will you be inland enough to stay out of the big wind? if not, come on up to houston with us.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/19/05 06:34 PM

I'm 25 miles inland. Maybe Emily is going to be gentle with us in South Texas. We have been lucky for many years.

Thanks to all of you, for your concerns and well wishes.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 02:07 AM

Chloe I have alot of good friends in South Texas and one in Brownsville is in a Mobile home with a cat I do hope it goes a bit more South.My adopted Mum is in Laredo also.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 02:18 AM

Yes Naz man, you should definately throw a BIG pary. And I am not talking BIG TALK ABOUT IT, PARTY. I want to see "the real deal" party.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 04:11 AM

YES, DEFINATELY GETTING FUNNY BUT DOES NOT BEAT THE POST ABOUT DRUGS. LETS GET THAT POST GOING AGAIN! HAHAHA

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 07:41 AM

Hello Chloe, glad you enjoyed the ride , Yes, I will always try to keep you spinning in a whirlpool of Naz Mania!! Hope you are safe thru the storm...Here is some humor to get you thru it!

indygal, thats the spirit ! But it needs to be special, Hmmm.. I got it , We'll make it the "REAL DEAL" Pajamma Party ! I Smell TOGA ! TOGA , TOGA ! Gay & david can wear their new line of San Pedro floozie dresses ,2mileshigh can hand the ladies a Rose at the front door, Simon can be the bouncer & keep the drunks in line, Captjeff can come but he'll have to keep his Ducks outside , SIN will make a special appearance to Judge The
"Skimpiest Pajamma " Contest ,Govikes-ScubaLdy-LaurieMar they're invited too but they have to leave their shoes at the front door due to the Mud ! Seashell & TravelQueen ,I promise not to sell you any Cemetary Plots ! And I'll be your "REAL DEAL" HOST with the Most. This would be one Hell of a party getting to know you guys !This is just too much excitement for me thinking about this party-The Stallion is out , the Testosterone
is pumping! I have only one choice at this moment... Put my "BALLS" on Ice , grab a Cold Beer, & Watch a Steve McQueen Movie !!See Ya
Its been REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 12:37 PM

Me thinks a bicycle pump full of valium ought to do it!!!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 01:28 PM

laugh laugh

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 02:44 PM

right.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 02:48 PM

Still got some of those drugs left, dontcha?

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 03:22 PM

Well I guess it's time to get out the "SPQ,s Book of Island Etiquette" again. Please turn to the chapter entitled "Party giving for Island Lotharios". 1. "Animal House" has been done. Do not even think of hosting a party where people are expected to chant "Toga, toga, toga". 2. Never,never, serve jello shots, white zinfendel, or anything blue in color. 3. It is perfectly acceptable for the host to appear barefoot,but shirt must be buttoned.( It goes without saying that the "combover" has to go.) Forget the white pants, shirt and panama, unless you're Island Dog. 4. If Jim Hanna is on your guest list, do not attempt to embrace him while yelling "Show me the Love, Big Guy!"

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 03:50 PM

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 07:28 PM

ahh, Lovey & Thurston - it appears you two know how to throw the kind of party I like to attend! Am I correct in assuming that olive pits are discarded in your napkin or the side of your plate and a lemon is not a lime. ? wink Any social gatherings planned for the first part of September?

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 08:44 PM

Dear Law, Thurston and I are soooo chuffed that you will be attending our Sept. soiree. You will be over dressed if you bring your elbow length gloves, the heat you know. Thurston will of course be wearing is usual ascot and blazer, actually that is "all" Thurston will probably be wearing.(He's getting a bit dotty). Tah,tah.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 09:18 PM

Simon , actually I'm a very straight guy , no drugs for me, I'm High on Life !!! Just a Beer every now & then !!
Although the Valium sounds relaxing !
Hey Guys, its been fun Laughing with you !
Time to take a break from this Chat Board & get some work done back here in Florida ! Good Luck to all & will hopefully meet a few of you one day ! Naz Man Ps. Maybe I will throw that Toga party one day ,& if I do Lovey & Thurston.. Will you bring Gilligan ?? So long for now from the sunshine state !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/20/05 10:32 PM

Better than dreading, perhaps you and your neighbors could clean up the trash that is in every nook and cranny, then together, the whole community will make improvements, be it trash clean up or road improvements.

Dear Sun&Sand
The North Ambergis Caye Neighborhood Watch group does a monthly clean up of different areas that are trashed by people who have never had any education about long term effects of littering. Our first clean up was centered from the landing on the south end of the pull ferry to the Palapa Bar. This covered not only the road but also the beaches. We did this in preparation for the sky diving group that used the big vacant area just north of my place and across the road from the Reef Village proposed building site. We wanted the 99 sky divers to be able to land enjoying our beautiful Caribbean Sea and not be distracted by all the trash. I don’t remember how many big black bags of trash we collected but it was higher than the head of one of our workers. We did this gladly, without pay and at our expense for bags, etc.
By the end of the week of jumpers the place was again trashed!!!
There is a lot of work to do here (and it is not just the indigenous people who are the problem). Therefore we did it again the next month, and the next!

Naz Man – I’m sorry to say there are a lot of things done illegally here. One of the attitudes is that it is easier to pay the fine than get a permit. Why does every one refer to the developer as Jeff P.? We on the island do know his full name. They were dredging for many weeks without the environmental impact study and without that you do not get a permit. The dredging has stopped and a few birds, but not many, have come back. This is a particularly sore subject as there are any number of developers who followed the laws, requested studies and permits and have been kept on hold until their finances are stretched thin.

About leaving the shoes at the door – no problem! I don’t have any shoes! I kept a pair on the golf cart in case of an emergency and someone borrowed them. (I’ve been told there is no ‘thieving’ on the island.)
laugh

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 12:14 AM

lovey, Bless you for the timely alert regarding the gloves and kudos on your command of not only the rules of etiquette, but also the English language. As the date of your enchanting levee approaches, we eagerly await our very own oh-so-coveted engraved invitation. Warmest regards - cucui

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 12:30 AM

ROFLMAO at Gilligan. I know all of us laughed at that one.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 12:48 AM

Hello ScubaLdy,
Good to hear from you , I was worried about you , I thought you fell in one of those darn Mud Holes ! One of my businesses back home is in the Garbage Business . No kidding , I'm a Garbalogist
( the art of Garbalogy ) Is that really a word ? Anyway, I know how quickly trash can accumulate even after you just cleaned it up!! When I get down there one day, I'll help you pick up some trash with my grabber !! Sun & Sand had some good points & I know they meant well with their comments !! Trash is such a universal problem everywhere & is such a Ugly thing to look at !!! Keep up the good deeds,ScubaLdy, we appreciate you ! Sounds like the Dredging issue is a problem & Headache for every developer including Jeff Pierce . His intentions are good though & like Sun & Sand said, when its all done & the construction is a done deal, the improvements should look really nice !! We just have to wait it out! Ever since I got on this board & asked my first question about reef village , whether the comments were good or bad ,its all tied in to one common goal: Lets preserve this beautiful island & Keep it a Paradise for all to enjoy !!
ScubaLdy, I love bare-footed women too!!!
Keep it REAL !!!! The NAZ
for every developer

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 12:56 AM

I got an INTERESTING email...someone on this post is related to Reef Village cause I got a whole email 'thanking me' for my interest with info on the project.

I did not request it directly, only inquire to those on this board!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 01:00 AM

Scubaldy, I didn't mean to ruffle feathers, and thank you for the information regarding the clean up. I'm very happy to know that people are taking some responsibility for maintaining the beauty of the island. I'm delighted that it is a joint effort in cleaning up the area, both visitors and residents alike. I was a little concerned when I was there in May and saw the trash receptacles were overflowing, making it hard to put anything else in them, so of course the next best thing is to just toss the trash into the street or the roadside. I would love your input on how to educate the people, both visitors and residents, on how to fight the pollution. I truly would love to see the "come heres" make a big difference with the pollution problem. It's the least we can do, especially since we, too, are adding to the problem if we don't do something positive. Any ideas?

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 01:13 AM

The Naz is obviously still doing sit ups under parked cars again!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 01:39 AM

Law, I think we could be on to something here. If you could draw up the contracts for the corp. I think our boy just may have a future here in the garbage business. Not sure how much it will cost to buy in, but how much can a stick and nail cost?
Posted By: NYgal

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 01:42 AM

Bring your own bag, fill it and set it next to the receptacle smile

NAZ...love your humor smile
You sure do know how to get folks going laugh laugh

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 02:52 AM

Hello NYgal,
Thanks , is it True you're the Real Deal from NY ?
If so, It would truely be a pleasure to Associate with YOU ,but be forewarned, "So as I Associate ,
So I Become !!!! Sounds like when I come to Belize, I'm either gonna be in the Garbage business ( Hint: Need a Partner: Prefer Ready, Willing, & Able Female ) or I'm gonna go in business with Simon Selling "REAL DEAL" T-Shirts .
What's a Real Man to do.... Its time for a John Wayne Movie !!!!!!!!! The Naz laugh laugh

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 11:57 AM

NYGal, great idea. That's almost how we do it anyhow. Always have a few extra bags in the glove compartment in the Golf cart, but don't leave the bags next to the receptacles, they get kicked or blown around. Hafta put it in a bigger receptacle.
We are sure looking forward to meeting a lot of you from this board. Sounds like a great bunch, although a little wacky...just the kind to make the AC stay interesting.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 12:07 PM

Yes Naz man get back to work, so you can play in SP soon.
Posted By: reaper

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 04:05 PM

ScubaLdy, Thanks for the cleanup! We tried to keep the landing area clean each day and it was a chore. L&T, Thanks for the party rules! I'll leave my Panama hat at home! NAZ MAN, real men watch "chick flicks". That's what the missus always tells me! laugh cool

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 05:27 PM

but wait a minute, isn't the entire flats area in the immediate Reef Village all dredged sand (fill) from the same lagoon and also FROM THE SEA!! IT IS!! i can cleary remember because one of my friends ran into the dredge, at night, and was killed (and I used to drive to work in the late 90's through this property, it was all lagoon).

so you can't justify complaining about another developer doing the same thing, once you got into your condo(s).

as far as the garbage on the beach, most of it floats in from the remainder of the Caribbean, we are at the end of the Caribbean (western edge), Haiti, Cuba, Jamaica, Caymans, up north in Mex.

The local trash problem is a tough one, I think only reached through education programs targeting the young. I was the VP of B.E.T.A (Belize Eco Tourism Association) for a while and assisted with the BETA NO LITTA campaign. semi succesful. I can point those interested in the direction of BETA.

SIN

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 06:38 PM

SIN,
thats a good point , lets hope everything works out well in that entire reef village area & surrounding area !!Is that the GRIM Reaper talking to me ? Well , can I watch a Real Deal "CHICK FLIK " at your house with the missus ?
Well, back to work, indgal says I have to bring home the BACON !!!!!!!!!!Its been real...NAZ

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 09:55 PM

Yes – I do live on fill. No – I didn’t know the history of the place when I bought into the project. I try not to point fingers at others without pointing out my shortcomings. I think I have owned up to that. I don’t know if the people who dredged and filled in Bob’s Flats got the proper permits or not. I can only address issues that are current. It breaks my heart to walk around on ground that is full of shells that had living creatures in them that were stripped out of the salt water and tossed into a dry heap. Just because someone else did it is not reason to justify people to keep doing it.

Island mentality: One of the NACNW guys made me a stick with a nail on it so I could help pick up trash – you see I am semi crippled! I kept it on my golf cart and in less than one week it was stolen. LOL

How many of you can remember before we ever heard the word ‘ecology?’ I remember when we subscribed to a series of Time/Life Books on nature and the final volume was titled ECOLOGY. We had to look it up in the dictionary. It was about that time that we were humiliating into starting to change our behavior. My husband and I were in our early 20’s and a family had taken us under their wing. Taught us to fly fish and go back packing. On the trail we helped ourselves to sticks of gum and dropped the wrappers. Their pre teen children came unglued all over us. They taught us to leave a place looking like we had never been there.

This is the kind of education that works. I’m working on this with the kids here.
cool
Posted By: Gwennan

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 10:03 PM

I agree with your educating approach. We do the same thing here with our kids....Leave nothing behind but footprints! It works!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/21/05 11:45 PM

ScubaLdy, I can remember the first Earth Day. My friends and I skipped school and went into DC to watch the festivities. It was fantastic, all of the effort that went into bringing litter and pollution to the forefront. After the gathering was over, we walked through so much trash and litter it, some of it right next to the trash bins. It was just amazing. All of us vowed right then and there to forever buy in earth friendly packages when at all possible, recycle what we could, and use up what we bought. We live in a very small town now that doesn't have mandatory recycling, but we do it anyhow. My grandbabies will inherit the earth, and my dad (who was Native American) convinced us at a very early age that we are only borrowing this earth, it's not ours, and we are expected to respect it as much as we want to be respected. I have tried to live by that. And, now, and this point in my life, I'm too old to change...lol...So, I will join you, bringing a stick with a nail, and together we can make a difference. And after we clean, I hope you will enjoy a glass of cold something, cause I will be enjoying a cold Belikin.
NazMan, I will look forward to having a cold one on the veranda with you....I'll lean over the balcony and yell....wooohooo....especially once I smell the snapper on the grill. You will have enough for us all, won't you?

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 12:54 AM

Originally posted by lovey and thurston:
Law, I think we could be on to something here. If you could draw up the contracts for the corp. I think our boy just may have a future here in the garbage business. Not sure how much it will cost to buy in, but how much can a stick and nail cost?
Dear Mz. Lovey:
In response to your recent inquiry regarding the possibility of preparing articles of incorporation for your newest business venture, please allow me to express my delight at the trust you have placed in my legal sagacity. However, out of my utmost respect for you, I must take this opportunity to inform you that unfortunately I believe I am the only one who would profit from such an undertaking - for you see, my hourly fees must be paid in advance and are due irrespective of the success or lack thereof of any entrance into the heretofore mentioned business venture.
I also must note, again only out of my utmost respect, the rather obvious absence of a viable business plan, and must also offer my sincere and studied opinion that the business opportunity of which you speak suffers from a severe lack of authenticated business acumen. You see, I fear the entrepreneur in whom you seek to place your most valued trust is most assuredly completely devoid of any bona fide prior similar experience.
Accordingly, your captivating intentions to the contrary notwithstanding, I must alas decline your invitation to assist in this discommodious venture at the present time. No hard feelings, I am sure, and we still anxiously await the forthcoming September gathering.
Best wishes for your future business undertakings and please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience should you feel I can assist in any remaining endeavors.
Warmest,
Lawcucui, Esq.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 01:53 AM

In other words, Lovey.......... s%@&w you.

Love E !

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 04:16 AM

Damn lawyers! Always spoiling the fun!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 02:50 PM

Nah, we can create fun SimonB smile

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 04:41 PM

Did leann just say something :rolleyes:

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 05:02 PM

Oh my - is the air getting warmer? - I've heard lawyers can do that, but I thought there was already a fair amount of warm air floating around from that Naz dude. wink E - you have entirely misunderstooded (I use this word especially for you!) my post . . . I would love to enter a business venture with Lovey - I'm just pretty sure that Naz guy is not the one with whom to do so . . . smile Seems to me that dude is lacking . . . umm, how should I say it, well - he seems to be lacking lots! No future with this one in garbage business - maybe big future in the wind power business. As those Minnesotans have discovered: "No one knows what the price of oil will be 20 years from now, but I'm willing to bet the price of wind will still be free."

Oh - and Simon - I AM the fun wink
NYG - you definitely know how to entertain yourself wink
Come now, Mz. York - you know I am ALWAYS saying something! Have you seen my float . . .

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 05:18 PM

Gotta watch the stick with the nail in the end!!!lol

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 05:41 PM

Well, finally back, Thurston and I have been out lolling about on the yacht.Law I am of course terribly disappointed we won't be doing the "garbology' business, but certainly understand your reservations. I was only trying to be charitable to the Naz. He obviously has also not read "The SPQ's Fat Ass Cookbook and Financial Planner" either. Chapter 4 does stress diversify,diversify! and I felt he needed a back up plan if the real estate speculation didn't work out. (I hear a loud sucking sound here). Well, off to buy the Beluga for the party.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 05:52 PM

Lovey - my dear, astute friend - I was certain you would recognize the reasons underlying my hesitancy. Along the diversification lines, please be certain to remember the sevruga!
Tah, Law

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 06:58 PM

Snooty Bitches laugh

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 07:26 PM

snoot·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (snt)
adj. Informal snoot·i·er, snoot·i·est:

High-class; exclusive.

E - Jealous? don't worry, you're still on my A list wink
Love & Kisses,
cucui

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 09:09 PM

Aw Shucks Hoochie Coochie, you made me blush :rolleyes:

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 09:54 PM

A! Whada gud idea!! The sanitation buziness, just like uncle Guido back east!

naaa ...... fugetaboutit! trucks won't fit on the new bridge, better stick to the vending machines.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 10:29 PM

wooooo cuz, the waste managment business belongs to us guyz from ny & nj. and dats dat? don't worry bout da bridge ting, see we took care of some tings down dare and da bridge will handle our trucks hah. ny gets from da cut norte, and nj from da cut soute.any problems we take youse out for a ride on da stugots!!fugedaboutid mad

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 10:58 PM

Dear Mr. Sin, Pehaps you can advise me on my choice of a musican for our soiree. There is not a single chamber group on the island, but a Mr. D. Wolfe was recommended and he assures me he has just recently composed several new ovetures for strings. Have you had the pleasure of hearing him? Must go now and see if I can borrow fish forks from the new Royal Caribean resort next door. North, we would love to have you attend. Thurston and I have never met anyone from N.J. Is that where that delightful Gotti family is from?

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/22/05 11:37 PM

lovey, nah, gottis from new york, but he's dead to me anyways, i'll be dare, but i got to bring some of my boys , ya know for protection! youse gonna hve dat valaie parkin ting for my caddy? yose don't mind it if were packin some iron does ya? we got to be carefull ,you know caus were takin over da garbage ting and have ta be safe and all. cool youse can make good gravy right?

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/23/05 02:10 AM

I come home and it's nothing but FUN laugh
Toot Tootin your horns wink

Where's NAZ confused
smile

Oh yes, point your sticks to the ground laugh

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/23/05 03:22 AM

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!
The NAZ , Where Forth Art Thou ??? eek
Sweetheart, I've been here all along watching You eek Watching people dig their own holes with words of ILLUSION !! smile
Waiting for the right moment to "MASSAGE" your mind & take you all back into the Twilight Zone laugh But for now I must Hybernate my mind & Spirit as I challenge the unknown !!. May the Force be with you & after I awaken , The Real Deal
shall return & reveal his True Identity... Until then , Keep it Real !!!!!!!! You just read another Edition of The Strange , The Bizarre, The Incredible , The ONE & ONLY , Its The NAZZZZZZZZ. cool cool cool

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/23/05 03:25 AM

Ha Ha Ha...good!! smile

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/23/05 05:01 AM

I see you've all had the opportunity to meet Joe Black. laugh

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/23/05 02:15 PM

quack ,quack ,quack ,get a life..

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/23/05 03:24 PM

Hi Lovey,
How is the RC coming along? I was talking to a travel agent a few days ago who asked my opinion. She said it "looks great" on the information she got...... Of course, I shared my humble opinion of the place! I did tell her it was a good neighborhood, with really great neighbors!!!!!!! (In fact, I might have hinted that royalty lived within spittin' distance wink ). Hope you and Thurston are doing well.
Cheerz!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/23/05 03:45 PM

I'm convinced, Reef Village is the place for me to live. What a bunch of fun guys and dolls. laugh

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/23/05 04:45 PM

Sorry Chole, All us fun kids are south of the cut,right oVickie. We're doing well and the "projects" look pretty much the same, just more garbage piled up behind us. Lovey

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/23/05 06:37 PM

ohhhhhhh, where o where is Pedro1 when ya need him! I'm sure he would be more than happy to direct the proper individuals to buy and live there. laugh wink :p

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/23/05 07:06 PM

OK, yous guys are makin' me wanna call a sit down. I'm callin' in a favor from another associate back east. He's gonna open up his shop for us. Stained Glass Pub, back entrance, 7PM tonite.

L&T: The chamber is adjacent to Maya Island Air. not sure how many musicians or group you can fit inside. Sounds fun though.

SIN

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/23/05 08:50 PM

This thread is really taking off, with action, ideas and wishes.

I can't wait to drive the plywood super highway north again, road humps and all.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/24/05 06:34 PM

You think the road north is bad, you should try driving Front Street today. I swear I saw a small child stick their head up from one of the potholes this morning.
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/28/05 09:13 PM

Hmmmm. I go off for a while and come back to read of murders, crooked developers (maybe), NJ trash haulers, whatever that Naz thing is talking about and real estate speculators.

Better be careful kids. I've seen what can happen...

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/29/05 04:51 PM

So was San Pedro better in 1959, as a "poor" village, when there was no tourism and no crime or better now in 2005, when yes, millions are pouring in as revenue and "development" and people are "getting rich"? Is the baggage that comes with "prosperity" worth it?

Poor and safe or rich and fearful?

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/29/05 05:16 PM

SIN To me No its not worth it thats what is going here in the US and why I am heading to Belize.My initial intent was to come to SP but in seeing the Commercialism and having already lived on islands and florida beach's for years I was seeing the same problems I am trying to get away from here to some degree.I eventually started looking on the Mainland to see if I could eek out a living there instead, and just go to SP to visit.I could make more money on SP but Maya Centre holds more appeal to me at the moment."Live Simply so others may Simply Live" is more where my life is going right now.

For those that answer Poor and Safe its to late to save their little paradise frown
Posted By: Gwennan

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/29/05 05:35 PM

Maya Centre is beautiful! We stayed near there once at Kanantik. We almost bought property in that area ....then I discovered SP and hope to have a place there someday. Both places are magical and sure beat where I am living for now. Retirement can't come quicker......20 years!!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 07/29/05 09:42 PM

Gwennan yes both places are beautiful and I guess its which place fits your needs at the momen.I have 3 dogs totalling 250 pounds and have to consider the hurricanes and evac's also...Its hard enough to do it here in Florida. I am coming down within the next few weeks to look around and I do hope the island folks can make their voices heard and save the Island Lifestyle, its not to late but if you don't stick to your guns (literally)it could slip thru your hands and that would be a travesty..Stand Strong San Pedranos!

Miss Lena made it from the Texas Border to Maya Centre safely even on the tail of Emily.They left Thursday morning and pulled in Friday night..now THATS flying!! this ought to be a good story if she ever gets around to telling it..lol..all she said was "I will never do it that way again" eek

Re: reef village condo purchase - 08/10/05 03:23 AM

bump... yo Naz...sold out already?... laugh

Re: reef village condo purchase - 08/15/05 02:40 AM

Expect Naz will be back under another name soon. :rolleyes:
Posted By: terrilynn

Re: reef village condo purchase - 09/27/05 06:13 PM

This was a belly buster of a laugh! Sorry I didn't see it sooner being so new to the board!! Yesterday in the general chats I said I might like a new pup when I get to AC, but who knows, at least this place has one thing going for it--ducks!!

I can't wait to keep reading and catch up--Does Naz reveal his true identity??? eek terrilynn
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: reef village condo purchase - 09/27/05 06:58 PM

Hi Terrilynn

Don't bring a pup with you - we have a fine inventory of island mutts for you to choose from.

They come in a few "breeds" - straight tailed, curly tailed, short hair and long hair. Most are about 40 lbs and ever so loving. They can be a bit goofy, but provide excellent companionship.

Re: reef village condo purchase - 09/27/05 07:48 PM

Hi Amanda,

Capt.Jeff really got me thinking about having a duck instead.. wink but you already knew exactly what I had in mind!

When I was there in Dec. I did notice quite a few pups running around that looked like they might like a good home...goofy just means lots of personality! And knowing that, I look forward to finding my "little sweetie" all the sooner!

Please keep an eye out for a small to medium size female, short-haired, and maybe w/ just a bit of German Shepard in her -- but that's REALLY asking for a lot! Especially since German's are on the lg. side and I need to purchase a small residence due to somewhat limited funds.

(By the way, I just saw your website & I'll be in touch if you don't mind.)

Most important qualities: One that's loving & needs love AND will wag her tail when she see's me instead of wagging a finger AT me! laugh

Thanks Amanda for the info!!!

Re: reef village condo purchase - 09/27/05 08:17 PM

OH!! And I'm still trying to play catch up on the AC doings... did Naz ever surface?? C'mon, what's the real deal here??

What about the Condo's...selling like hot cakes or sinking in the mud? Lovey and Thurston, how was the gala? One and all properly attired I assume?

What about the Toga party? (Are there "frat parties" on AC??) Well if so, hopefully out of respect for others they are out where few are bothered & those whom wish to have them can. Live and let live--I just hope they picked up their trash when done!!!! laugh

Re: reef village condo purchase - 02/16/06 06:31 AM

The NAZ MAN has returned !!!!!!
Me & my Pirate comrads are invading San Pedro on
Thursday , Feb. 16 . from Tampa Bay !!! So lock up your house, & Hide your Wife.... The Real Deal ( aka Wolfman NAZ )
is back from the Dead & coming your way to check out his condo at the Mysterious "REEF Village " !!!! Don't be shy , come on by , & have
a BEER with me !!!! THEEEEEEEEEE
NAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board