AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Ambergris Apartment for Rent?

Posted By: dolphinboy

Ambergris Apartment for Rent? - 08/22/05 08:39 PM

smile Am seeking reasonably priced, long-term lodging on behalf of a mature lady friend of mine. She is seeking to occupy in Nov. Anyone have a lead? Thx.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Ambergris Apartment for Rent? - 08/22/05 11:26 PM

what price range? I love where I live and there is a vacant unit.
Posted By: sunfish

Re: Ambergris Apartment for Rent? - 08/23/05 07:16 PM

I have a one-bedroom apartment for rent on the lower level of my home. It is completely furnished with everything you would need except the clothes on your back, A/C, furniture, linens, cooking utensils, appliances, choice of cable or satellite TV. It is located about 1/4 (?) mile south of town near Coral Bay Villas, one block back from the beach. The rent is $550.US per month. Security deposit $250.US.
Photos are available.

Re: Ambergris Apartment for Rent? - 08/23/05 07:19 PM

P.S. Oops....I forgot to add...rent plus utilities, which are electricity and water. Gas for stove is included. I also forgot to add that the apartment contains a washer and dryer.

Re: Ambergris Apartment for Rent? - 08/23/05 11:19 PM

that is a great deal.

Re: Ambergris Apartment for Rent? - 08/24/05 04:15 AM

Thanks! It's fresh and pretty too. Well...I think so...I decorated it myself.
Posted By: cindyb

Re: Ambergris Apartment for Rent? - 08/24/05 03:48 PM

That IS a good deal. If we weren't looking for something larger, I'd be jumping on it!
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Ambergris Apartment for Rent? - 08/24/05 03:57 PM

cindyb: For something larger see 3 bedroom/ 2 bath in classifieds.
Posted By: dolphinboy

Re: Ambergris Apartment for Rent? - 08/24/05 05:21 PM

That would seem to be a good deal too "Sunfish", and I will forward this info to my friend, but I suspect she is in the market for something likely more spartan, and for a few less sheckles. "Jesse", I will look at the larger accomodation, but presume it comes at a larger price. "Ke", while I can't specify a price specifically, I know that she's most likely to take something simple and inexpensive. I observed a couple of small apartment buildings south of town in my travels in November, and I do recall the rents being about $400-$450. They were simple places, having little more than decent shelter, and a place to cook. This may be more "in-line" with what this lady on fixed income can handle, in my estimation, but I will check with her. To all who replied thusfar, I would like to extend my thanks, but would hope to entertain further offerings.
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Ambergris Apartment for Rent? - 08/24/05 09:30 PM

Lots of studios and 1 bedroom furnished for US$400-450. Look south of the village down towards Coconuts, west towards San Pablo. Many homes have nice apartments under them.

Re: Ambergris Apartment for Rent? - 08/24/05 09:36 PM

hey jesse, still have not met yet. have you seen me around lately? please introduce yourself wink

Re: Ambergris Apartment for Rent? - 08/25/05 01:13 AM

Thanks for the answer Dolfinboy. Sorry it couldn't work out.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board