AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: ScubaLdy XM Radio - 01/05/06 04:35 PM
Just be sure there is not a solid cement building between you and the satellite! LOL I bought a great setup - works everyplace but my condo. Oh well - I'm moving north.

:p
Posted By: Loansum-Al K Re: XM Radio - 01/05/06 05:26 PM
Hi ScubaLdy! I was thinking about buying XM for our condo. I think if you have an exterior antenna it should work fine. Did you try that? We're arriving January 30th!
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: XM Radio - 01/05/06 10:53 PM
SCUBA, My XM worked great last week on the island. Just make sure your antenna is outside the building and has a clear shot to the south and it should work. In other words point your antenna toward coco locos, (Tell Lou, Rose and Linda I said hi), Then hold it outside the building, make a right turn,and place it down facing south-southwest and you should be rocking/jazzing/sanatra-ing/ or whatever your into-ing. laugh good luck!!
Posted By: Caye Connect Re: XM Radio - 01/07/06 06:37 PM
I have Sirius rolling on Caye Caulker. It has taken me a while to find the exact place for the satellite receiver, it definitely works better with a northern exposure.

We are huge Howard Stern fans, the Sirius was the choice for us. Any other Howard fans in the Cayes?
Posted By: natalie p Re: XM Radio - 01/08/06 05:32 PM
I have Sirius since Christmas and having some trouble with reception,but I do have some trees near me,I'm hoping it will improve when I get it on the roof of my new house.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board