AmbergrisCaye.com Home

sueno del mar

Posted By: brown31

sueno del mar - 06/17/06 06:53 PM

has anyone been in this resort lately? I'm looking for information about it....good and bad. Thinking about taking a trip down there, but would like to background before going.

Thanks

DB
Posted By: klcman

Re: sueno del mar - 06/17/06 07:41 PM

SDM just got a sweet mention in current issue of Carib Travel & Life.....for what it's worth
Posted By: Mainini

Re: sueno del mar - 06/21/06 01:35 PM

Good Morning DB,

Sueno Del Mar is the best I have seen in all of the islands. If you are looking for place that you can call your second home, with a private beach, pier, restaurant, swimming pool, the villas are top of the line and the staff is the best in AC, then look no further....this is it. We were there for 10 days in the last week of May, had a great time, we are already planning our next trip back. If you would like further information, please contact me at [email protected]
Ana
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: sueno del mar - 06/21/06 03:00 PM

I was told while touring the place, that it is for "sale" only, not renting units by the night. Glorified time share with strict members only requirements. Bar & restaurant are open to the public "at this time." Looks like it is going to be a huge place like the Mexican Riviera properties once (if) it is completed. Looked nice for what it is. Far from town.
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator

Re: sueno del mar - 11/27/06 06:44 PM

Any updates on this project?
Posted By: DitchDocDiver

Re: sueno del mar - 11/28/06 05:28 AM

Originally posted by Catatonic Motivator:
Any updates on this project?
I have friends there right now, they are very pleased. I'll be there next month, and can give a full update after I return.
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator

Re: sueno del mar - 11/28/06 03:20 PM

Hmmmm. Did your friends (or you) purchase a share(s) or are you simply renting some time?
Posted By: DitchDocDiver

Re: sueno del mar - 11/28/06 03:39 PM

Originally posted by Catatonic Motivator:
Hmmmm. Did your friends (or you) purchase a share(s) or are you simply renting some time?
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board