AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: collyk The secret life of... - 08/15/06 02:19 PM
If you are interested in keeping up with secrets in San Pedro, you might like

www.nursemelly.blogspot.com
Posted By: JZB Re: The secret life of... - 08/15/06 02:40 PM
I love it! How can you say no to that??.

BTW, Collyk, just checked out your neat homepage for fun and your new green houseguest is a baby iguana. You may want to shoo him out as I'm not sure he can survive on a couple mosquito's or whathaveyou. Also, becareful what you wish for, once you have one gecko, you'll have a million! smile
Posted By: collyk Re: The secret life of... - 08/15/06 02:46 PM
I suspect Nurse Melly will win many hearts.

JZB, thanks so much for informing us about the Iguana, we shall get him outside today. I like my houseguests to be well fed.

As for watching what I wish for - I am being extra careful with that since I moved to Belize as there seems to be magic in the air here.
Posted By: v&j Re: The secret life of... - 08/15/06 03:07 PM
Great work!!! I'm an extremely infrequent poster, and constant lurker, but this brought me out of my shell. We've been annual visitors to San Pedro for the last few years, and Saga's mission is very close to my heart, as I've seen first hand the good that is done for the animals of this island. This blog reminded me I hadn't done my donation this year - so thanks for getting me off my butt to do it!!

I've read with interest your journey from a visitor to a resident bent on making a difference - good luck to you in your new life, and thank you for the vicarious view (and incentive)!!
Posted By: collyk Re: The secret life of... - 08/15/06 04:45 PM
v&j... I am sure Nurse Melly will be delighted with your compliments.

I also thank you and am glad you are enjoying our adventures.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The secret life of... - 08/15/06 06:39 PM
Superb!
Posted By: Sun&sand Re: The secret life of... - 08/15/06 09:31 PM
What a wonderful blog. I will give nurse melly a good belly rub tomorrow when I get there. Have lots of stuff to donate, and I hope she'll let me love on her a bit. Sending this site to everyone I know.
Thanks
Posted By: Seachange Re: The secret life of... - 08/15/06 09:50 PM
I met Nurse Melly in June when we adopted Cosita. Melly is indeed a wonderful nurse. She was vigilant and caring. If you see her, please tell her that Cosita ("Little Thing") says "muchas gracias"!
Posted By: Loansum-Al K Re: The secret life of... - 08/16/06 02:33 AM
Sun&Sand, seems like we go at different times. We will arrive on Independence Day (September 21st)for 30 days. Some day we'll meet and have Wonderwoman serve up a nice drink for us at Coco Locos..............Bermuda Landing #2
Posted By: collyk Re: The secret life of... - 08/16/06 12:59 PM
Nurse Melly sends her thanks Pedro2.

Sun & Sand, Nurse Melly tells me that she can't wait to see you and all the goodies you are bringing. She says she may need to get to know you a bit before the belly rubbing but she says if you show her yours, she'll show you hers - or something like that.

Seachange, we met Cosita before she was lucky enough to go home with you. What a little cutie. Nurse Melly would love some pictures and stories about her in her new home if possible.
Posted By: ArtZ SmartZ Re: The secret life of... - 08/17/06 12:58 PM
I sent it to everyone on my address book. I showed it to Emily and told her that, that could have happened to her.
Posted By: coolbummings Re: The secret life of... - 08/17/06 07:17 PM
Loved that blog Colly (hic)....thanks for making my day.
Posted By: collyk Re: The secret life of... - 08/18/06 11:19 AM
ArtZ ...Nurse Melly asked me to pass on the message to please tell Emily that they should start a lucky bitch club. Thanks for passing the blog on. More to come next week.

Coolbummings...you are so very welcome. Glad you enjoyed.
Posted By: collyk Re: The secret life of... - 08/22/06 02:38 PM
Nurse Melly strikes again. Nurse Melly managed to escape yesterday and got online to post some of her further wise words. If you haven't read her blog, you really must. http://www.nursemelly.blogspot.com
Posted By: coolbummings Re: The secret life of... - 08/22/06 06:52 PM
lookin to do colly! (hic!)
Posted By: coolbummings Re: The secret life of... - 08/22/06 06:55 PM
Colly can Nursemelly do that do some humans? laugh
Posted By: collyk Re: The secret life of... - 08/22/06 09:05 PM
Coolbummings,

Nurse Melly asks exactly 'what' you would like her to do with humans and how much you are willing to donate if she does.
Posted By: coolbummings Re: The secret life of... - 08/22/06 09:27 PM
I will let you know Colly....the good Nurse is my kinda gal. I was thinking along the lines though of neutering retroactively certain kinds....you know what I mean....check your PMs on the other side.

But yes donations will be coming to SAGA from another traveller soon who wrote (hic) to me this afternoon.

NurseMelly is very poopular....and justifiably so.
Posted By: collyk Re: The secret life of... - 08/24/06 12:21 PM
cool bummings...retroactive neutering is an interesting concept.

Glad to hear that donations are coming in as I know SAGA really needs help.

I agree about Nurse Melly...she is very cool.
Posted By: collyk Re: The secret life of... - 08/30/06 05:06 PM
Nurse Melly asked me to let you all know that she has published her latest blog.
Posted By: NurseMelly Re: The secret life of... - 09/05/06 09:26 PM
If you want to hear my latest gossip and news I put up a new blog today The Secret Life of Nurse Melly

Woofs and Wags,

Nurse Melly
Posted By: captjeff Re: The secret life of... - 09/06/06 12:42 PM
Great post nurse melly you have a lot of love for all .....And if I where a dog and not a capt I would say.=== Woof ,woof and bless you woof .keep up the nurse melly post it is just wonderful..
Posted By: NurseMelly Re: The secret life of... - 09/06/06 02:02 PM
Oh Capt Jeff, I am sure a handsome young captain such as yourself would easily turn a little bitch's eye but I'd be scared they'd 'fix' you.

Thank you for reading my humble little blog and stay tuned for more. I am hoping to interview some San Pedro residents soon.

Woofs, Wags and Winks,

Nurse Melly
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board