AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: OESGwynedd Spirit Airlines new service to Guatamala - 04/12/07 05:30 AM
Guatemala fares from $176 R/T on Spirit*by Jessica Labrencis, SmarterTravel.com Staff - 04/11/07 at 4:05 pm ET

Spirit's latest destination is Guatemala City, and the airline is offering introductory fares to promote the new service. Prices start at $176 round-trip from Ft. Lauderdale or Los Angeles, not including additional taxes and fees.

Spirit's introductory fares are far less than any other prices I found for travel to Guatemala. However, you should double-check prices for your specific travel dates to be sure you get the best deal.

I tried to book a flight on Spirit from LAX to Guatemala City and it priced it at $350 round trip - guess I really have to play with the dates to get that low fare!

Also, is Taca the only way to get from Guatemala to BZ City? That wasn't as cheap as I thought either - around $300, I think...
Correction to that! I did find $212 including taxes by booking October 1st! Bad part is that you have to leave at 1:00 am!!! Yuck.

Would still like to know about getting from GUA to BZ City!?
you can fly from Flores to BZE on Tropic. NOt sure where you'll be in Guatemala, so dont know if thats an option.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board