AmbergrisCaye.com Home

question re commercial bottle coolers

Posted By: tincup

question re commercial bottle coolers - 07/07/07 02:02 PM

Does anyone here have one of those loaner commercial bottle coolers from Belikin?
I am intereted in relative condition (are they all beat up?) and power consumption. How about operating noise?
From what they told me they only have two types, both quite large - holding 12 cases.
Just trying to find someone who has one in service to answer a few questions from the users end. Mine would be for an outdoor bar (under cover) for a small resort.

Thanks

Posted By: beachboy

Re: question re commercial bottle coolers - 07/08/07 05:40 PM

Bowen has several sizes of coolers. The old versions cost around 75-125Bze per month in juice, but they are free. The newer ones are given free but have a monthly fee of $25Bze (Rental under a different name to stop you stocking other products) the electricity used is far far cheaper around 40Bze max.
Posted By: tincup

Re: question re commercial bottle coolers - 07/08/07 08:47 PM

Thanks beachboy, that's what I needed to know. Will they repair or replace the units pretty quickly (Belize time) when they break down?

They didn't even offer me the free ones. Only the $25/mo Belikin or Coke models.
Posted By: beachboy

Re: question re commercial bottle coolers - 07/10/07 07:20 PM

The free ones are getting old now. If your rented machine actually breaks down the service is very fast by Belizean standards.

The new uprights are absolutely incredible. They probably are hard to come by though.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board