AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Mary1220 Anyone have problems in SP using Gmail? - 08/28/08 03:01 AM
I am new to SP and I do most of my emailing via. Gmail account. I seem to have a problem with it. The internet is working great but often the connection seems to not want to go to gmail. Anyone have this problem. I may have to go back to using my own email server. I can do that just like gmail.
Mary
I use several Gmail accounts all the time, and have never had any problems with them. Is your problem using it on the web or via an email client (eg. Outlook Express)?
No problems at all with gmail. I use it every day, several accounts.
Are you using a wireless connection? I find that a wireless router sometimes exhibits the behaviour you describe. If so, try a hard wire to your modem. I had the same problem and it has been solved by this.
Hey, Dan, check your PMs!!
Posted By: Mary1220 Re: Anyone have problems in SP using Gmail? - 08/28/08 11:11 PM
thanks I use it with wireless don't seem to have a problem until later after 5 pm. The other internet sites work great it is just gmail slows up. I use to work in computers so I know it is not the connection. But trying a hard wire is a good idea. I think I just don't have a very good wireless right now.
Mary
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board