AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Christmas in October!

Posted By: Diane Campbell

Christmas in October! - 10/08/13 01:38 PM

Notice to all Christmas decoration fans and enthusiasts - Mirab is going to have the tree out this week ....... plenty of time for all of us to get inspired for tinsel,sparkle and twinkle.
Get out there and glow.

Posted By: JZB

Re: Christmas in October! - 10/08/13 11:24 PM

Trees are out at Caye Supplies! cry
Posted By: elbert

Re: Christmas in October! - 10/08/13 11:31 PM

The thing I like about Christmas the most is that to try and escape it I moved to the Caribbean. It almost worked.
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: Christmas in October! - 10/09/13 03:43 PM

I'm with you Elbert. I did give in and participate in the Lighted Boat Parade a couple of years because they were good parties. I haven't put up a tree of decorations for years but may cave in this year just as an excuse to light up my new house.
I am applying for a license for a Bed & Breakfast starting January 1st - my web page is being developed. www.owlsnestbelize.com
(now you know why I wanted to know how to write Birds Nest - LOL
Thanks to you guys I didn't embarass myself world wide.)
Posted By: Diane Campbell

Re: Christmas in October! - 10/09/13 04:15 PM

I like the bling - although I haven't had a tree in years I am thrilled that others have them for me to see and enjoy.

Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: Christmas in October! - 10/10/13 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by elbert
The thing I like about Christmas the most is that to try and escape it I moved to the Caribbean. It almost worked.

LOL....even better than when I was in Cartagena for Xmas last year and my traveling partner and I did not realize Christmas was celebrated on the 24th in Colombia, rather than the traditional 25th. 2 days in a row of Christmas..
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board