AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Moving to the Belize this summer

Posted By: Flytoyourdreams

Moving to the Belize this summer - 05/04/16 10:37 PM

Hi everybody,

I am really happy to join this forum as I plan to move definitively to the Belize this Summer. We are a french couple with 2 children and we plan to arrive in July /august. We are currently in San Pedro in order to prospect about different purposes. One of the main one is we are looking for a store for rent closed to the center of San Pedro (north or South no matter / about 70 square meters)

I would be so glad to get some help if you have good recommandation to give us

We are currently in San Pedro for 2 weeks (until the 13 of May), so you can contact me here or in private if you want my BTL phone number.

Many Thanks !
Posted By: Burak

Re: Moving to the Belize this summer - 07/19/16 10:26 AM

Hi there,

Have you yet moved to Belize? I just started planning the same with my girlfriend and wondering how life can be and if it is hard to find a job in Belize.

Awaiting your feedback about the location and your current mood for motivation smile

Thanks!
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Moving to the Belize this summer - 07/19/16 11:06 AM

Honestly, if you're not bringing a job or creating jobs it is very difficult and potentially expensive to find a job. Our unemployment rate is over 20% which is why work permits are restricted to skilled jobs that cannot be filled by Belizeans or self-employed persons that intend to create jobs.
Posted By: Diane Campbell

Re: Moving to the Belize this summer - 07/19/16 01:49 PM

Also ..... Please bring with you an attitude of peace and tolerance and acceptance.
Posted By: aleem

Re: Moving to the Belize this summer - 09/19/16 02:22 AM

Any luck with that? I also want to move to Belize. I run an internet company and have 3 kids....
Posted By: Burak

Re: Moving to the Belize this summer - 10/11/16 05:29 AM

heart that is what I am exactly looking for also. I am originally from Cyprus, the island in the south of Turkey. And I miss the island life, which is warmer (people) and trustworthy, less stress (mostly smile ) and siesta siesta

middle east is very weak about being broadminded and I cannot stand it. What about the life in San Pedro ?
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board