AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Babysitter or Nanny wanted

Posted By: ShellKing

Babysitter or Nanny wanted - 03/25/08 05:23 AM

We will be in AC March 29 - April 5 and would like to dive a little without our kids (ages 6 & 9). Can anyone recommend a nanny or babysitting service? We are staying on the north part of AC. Thanks.
Posted By: Canuck-Diver

Re: Babysitter or Nanny wanted - 03/25/08 05:27 AM

Hey ShellKing, we'll be there on the same dates, we're bringing our 2.5 year old, and 1.5 month old.

If you haven't read yet, there's a bit of a friendly crawl happening on April 1st. See the thread in this section of the forum about it.

I'm diving as well, although my wife won't be able to since our youngest still needs to be fed both often and regularly.

What time are you getting into Belize City?

Posted By: ShellKing

Re: Babysitter or Nanny wanted - 03/25/08 05:49 AM

We arrive on Fri Mar 28 at 2:10 from Huston. I thought it was the 29, but I guess it's the 28th! I better get packing.

I heard about your crawl -- it sounds like a fun night.

Maybe your wife wants a babysitting gig? What outfit are you diving with? My husband is an experienced diver, but I'm new to it. I was really hoping to dive with him.

Yes, at 1.5 months I bet he does! Been there and done that!

ShellKing
Posted By: Canuck-Diver

Re: Babysitter or Nanny wanted - 03/25/08 05:54 AM

SK,

You should come on out if you can, even if it's only for the first few stops. We're bringing the kids for the first bit, but then mama's taking them home while I carry onwards probably.

You'll have to ask her about the babysitting gig. LOL!!

I'm diving with Peter @ Protech. I too am an experienced diver. But my inlaws (who are also coming) are newly certified divers.

We're staying in a condo / villa near Banana Beach. Sounds like it's in the complete opposite direction.

I'm going to try to hit up "The Hideaway" bar as well on the 30th.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board