AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Looking for Publicity/Promotions Assistant

Posted By: Verbatim

Looking for Publicity/Promotions Assistant - 06/10/09 10:06 PM

Hello, I am looking for a promotions assistant for approximately 25-40 hours a week. The interested candidate would need to have an excellent grasp of the English language, a reliable computer with internet, Word and Excel programs, and be quite computer literate. An appreciation for all types of music (mainstream pop, rock, country, world, jazz etc.) would be beneficial. You would need a designated phone that would be used for business only and/or Skype since long distance calls would be necessary. The job entails calling from one end of the country in North America to the other throughout the day and following up with email, so organization and a great phone voice is key. You could be doing from 50-100 calls/emails a day. I prefer to hire outside the country for various reasons, and Belize is at the top of my list since I travel back and forth often and will be opening an office there as well at some point in the future. Please PM me if interested. Serious inquiries only, as I hope to make this a long term position.

Posted By: breakofdawn26

Re: Looking for Publicity/Promotions Assistant - 06/14/09 06:26 PM

Hello,

I have call centre experience so I'm used to making outbound calls and taking inbound call daily. Can you leave me your company site because I'm interested in moving to Belize and believe I would be a great candidate for this job.

Re: Looking for Publicity/Promotions Assistant - 06/15/09 04:06 PM

Hi, breakofdawn26, I PM'd you...

Posted By: Belizean Gal

Re: Looking for Publicity/Promotions Assistant - 06/24/09 04:26 AM

I am interested too. Sounds like a good opportunity!
Posted By: onohwah

Re: Looking for Publicity/Promotions Assistant - 10/30/09 03:22 PM

I am currently living and working in St. Lucia with Tuxedo Villas as Assistant Operations Manager. Tuxedo Villas is a 10-villa hotel along the Rodney Bay strip, the main entertainment hub in St. Lucia.
I am currently looking to broaden my horizons in the hospitality industry. In that regard, I am open to viable opportunities which could offer me good career prospects.

I am therefore willing to travel and relocate, if such a move becomes necessary as a condition for a job offer or career opportunity. I wish to assure you that I have a strong work ethic as well as a high regard for authority, policies, systems and procedures.

I would prove a great asset should I be given an opportunity to join your company.

Sincerely,

Onohwah Taylor

Tel:17587158777

Re: Looking for Publicity/Promotions Assistant - 10/30/09 10:49 PM

This position has been filled for now but you will keep inquiries on file.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board