AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Freelance Providers Needed in Belize

Posted By: FreelanceSM

Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 03/10/10 07:15 PM

Freelance Service Management is a new and innovative business that seek to assist those who already do freelance work or are interested in doing it part-time.

Generally we recruit and manage freelance providers in the ares of Business, Professional, Entertainment and Personal. Once signed up, FSM markets your services and outsources the work received. If the work falls under your criteria we will contact you directly!

If you have experience in a job you would like to do it part-time, or already offer your services freelance, feel free to contact us at [email protected] for an application.

If you are unsure of what you can offer, e-mail us your resume. Currently applications are accepted from the entire country of Belize!

Applications are currently being accepted today! There are no membership fees! All those freelance writers, actors, models, or consultants, we invite you to sign up! Send your e-mail today!
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 03/14/10 03:57 PM

You have a website?

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 03/18/10 05:19 PM

hi tacogirl, currently our company is in its recruiting stages. We are currently working on our website. However, you are free to apply with us at [email protected] Feel free to invite your friends also to join. Please note there are no membership fees, its free to sign up. We do all the work in marketing and acquiring the work for our freelance providers. We hope to hear from you soon!
Posted By: Keller

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 03/19/10 04:30 AM

key words... "recruiting" "Professional Personal Entertainment Business" ..and "currently working on our website" The only thing that was missing is that you have to supply a photo when you apply.
Posted By: Cooper

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 03/21/10 04:51 AM

I get emails like this all the time through my website..BEWARE
Posted By: Cybercayecaulker.com

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 03/22/10 04:14 PM

Keller & Cooper, I personally know the owner of this company and I can assure you and anyone else reading, this is a real company in Belize, just starting out, recruiting for freelance personnel and talent management.
Let's not be haters of the innovators.

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 03/22/10 07:30 PM

Thank you. We are indeed a new company.

We already had experience in the Marketing and Production fields under the company names Crea Concepts and Locale Talent Agency. We had done consultancy, coordinating, Editing and Videography. A lot of the work was outsourced in addition to being kept in-house. However, we have since merged to expand our services countrywide. We are currently based in Los Lagos, Ladyville but we operate mainly by e-mai to cut cost and communicate with potential applicants and providers throughout the country.

It is really simple to sign up and be a part of the company. We do all the marketing and work acquired is outsourced. Feel free to e-mail us at [email protected] for an application.

Also, to respond to your query Keller, we only require photos of those signing up as Talent (Actors, Models, etc) and we are working on our website as officially our services will not be offered to the public until 1st April, 2010.
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 03/23/10 02:15 PM

I am sure there are a lot of people out there who would appreciate a service like you are offering. Good luck with the business.

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 03/25/10 06:44 PM

Thank you tacogirl.

We are accepting applications countrywide, so if you know anyone that offers freelance service or would like to work part-time, have them e-mail us for an application.

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 04/12/10 09:05 PM

Currently recruitment in the areas of Entertainment are taking place. The industry is in need of Actors, Models, Composers and Voice-Over Artist. All those interested, feel free to e-mail for an application at [email protected]

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 04/15/10 03:07 AM

Well Lee,
If you know these people personally then you are a great reference...I do get this same type of approach all the time on my website. My web master even sends out warnings. I am sure in some cases the service is legit...so its great to hear you know these folks....hope they get their website up soon..hard to do that kind of business without one.....

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 04/19/10 09:23 PM

We are pleased to inform you that our website has been launched. Feel free to find out more about our services at www.freelancebelize.com

Let us know how we can help you today!

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 04/20/10 03:34 AM

I am curious..if I needed a bookeeper on Caye Caulker what do you have to offer. A list of potential employees and how do you acquire them. Do you do history checks? So I need a book keeper what do you have?????

Re: Freelance Providers Needed in Belize - 04/21/10 04:28 AM

Thanks for asking! We evaluate and interview all potential freelance providers and do a reference check on all the services they choose to register. This includes their past experience, certification, etc. We can also provide you with a Provider Profile to give you more history on the person you need. We can better assist you with more information on the providers we have available by sending us an e-mail to [email protected] But please bear in mind we register mainly freelance providers and part-time workers. Should you desire a full-time employee, we can assist, but it may take some time. Looking forward to your e-mail!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board