AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Resort Managers Wanted

Posted By: blueeyeddragon

Resort Managers Wanted - 09/02/13 04:57 PM

Vacancy: Managers Needed
This position requires you to live on-site

Pook’s Hill is seeking managers to oversee all aspects of running the lodge and tour operations. Qualified applicants must have experience in the hospitality business and ability to manage all aspects of the office (accounts, bookings, front desk), accommodations, restaurant, bar, tour company and maintenance (vehicles, equipment, grounds, buildings) of the lodge.
Couples are preferred
Application letters along with curriculum vitae should be sent to [email protected] and [email protected]
Posted By: jeffb

Re: Resort Managers Wanted - 09/04/13 12:49 AM

Applied on Saturday
Posted By: ChrisH

Re: Resort Managers Wanted - 09/11/13 02:47 PM

My wife and I have submitted our cv's and a cover letter today, 9/11/2013, for the property managers position.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,

ChrisH
Posted By: BrianD

Re: Resort Managers Wanted - 01/26/14 08:52 PM

Have you filled this position? Me and my girlfriend are interested in moving to Belize and this would work perfectly. Together we have all the skills needed to run your resort.

Please respond ASAP.

Kind Regard,

BrianD
Posted By: blueeyeddragon

Re: Resort Managers Wanted - 01/28/14 04:53 PM

The post has been filled, but thanks for your interest.

For info, it is very hard to get a job in Belize if you don't already live here. Work Permits can be hard and expensive to get. For some people Belize just doesn't suit them and employers are wary to invest in someone and have them leave after a few months.

Having said that I wish you the best. Dynamic couples coming to the country benefit us all.
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board