Belize & Ambergris Caye Help

My dad passed away. He was cremated, and I would like to bring him to Belize and spread his ashes. Who do I have to contact to find out what I have to do to make this happen? Please get back to me ASAP.

You will need a license to import remains and get it from health dept.


Better yet, contact David Coye at 011 501 224 4330 or  who can handle the government paperwork for you.


let me know if I can assist further.


My condolences to your family of course.

5 (1)
Article Rating (1 Votes)
Rate this article
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Full Name
Email Address
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
Is there an organization to go to for spousal abuse in Belize?
Viewed 6261 times since Sun, Dec 7, 2008
Do you have a phone number to contact wildlife rescue folks?
Viewed 5617 times since Tue, Apr 16, 2013
Gender-Based Violence resources in the Corozal District
Viewed 522 times since Tue, Dec 5, 2017
Gender-Based Violence resources in Belmopan
Viewed 515 times since Sun, Dec 10, 2017
How do I find emergency contact infomation?
Viewed 10241 times since Thu, Aug 13, 2009
Gender-Based Violence resources in Belize City
Viewed 514 times since Fri, Dec 8, 2017
Do you have a list of Mental Health Clinics / Services in Belize?
Viewed 6191 times since Sat, May 4, 2013
Gender-Based Violence resources in San Pedro
Viewed 491 times since Wed, Dec 6, 2017
Gender-Based Violence resources in Benque Viejo Town
Viewed 529 times since Sun, Dec 10, 2017
Emergency contact phone numbers for Caye Caulker: Health, Police, Pharmacy, Airlines, Taxis
Viewed 1763 times since Tue, Nov 21, 2017