Belize & Ambergris Caye Help

Who do I pay for traffic offenses?

The public is advised that under no circumstances should any money be paid to any Traffic Warden for traffic offenses. Any ticket issued should be paid at the Town Council cashier only and a receipt will be given to the payee.

Any incident of a Traffic Warden asking for money or payment for traffic violation should be reported immediately to the Traffic office. 

0 (0)
Article Rating (No Votes)
Rate this article
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Full Name
Email Address
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
Do you have a guestimate of what it would cost to ship a small pickup or vehicle to Belize?
Viewed 13960 times since Sun, Jan 28, 2007
Driving directions from San Ignacio to Placencia, Belize
Viewed 3726 times since Fri, Dec 16, 2016
Learners permits in San Pedro
Viewed 2865 times since Wed, Jan 20, 2016
Are vehicle permits transferable?
Viewed 1721 times since Thu, Dec 1, 2016
Motorcycle riding tips
Viewed 3277 times since Mon, Nov 7, 2016
Motorcycle helmet laws
Viewed 2923 times since Sun, Oct 23, 2016
What is the best car for Belize?
Viewed 12092 times since Fri, Mar 9, 2007
Where can i get my car repaired in Belize?
Viewed 7537 times since Fri, Mar 9, 2007
School Zones
Viewed 3277 times since Tue, Feb 2, 2016
What is it like to drive in Belize? Is it safe?
Viewed 12670 times since Fri, Oct 10, 2014