Belize & Ambergris Caye Help

Who do I pay for traffic offenses?

The public is advised that under no circumstances should any money be paid to any Traffic Warden for traffic offenses. Any ticket issued should be paid at the Town Council cashier only and a receipt will be given to the payee.

Any incident of a Traffic Warden asking for money or payment for traffic violation should be reported immediately to the Traffic office. 

0 (0)
Article Rating (No Votes)
Rate this article
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Full Name
Email Address
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
Motorcycles that make too much noise
Viewed 1167 times since Wed, May 9, 2018
How do I pay a traffic ticket? Do I pay the police at the time I get the violation?
Viewed 3568 times since Sat, Jan 23, 2016
Overnight parking a car when in Belize
Viewed 371 times since Wed, Feb 6, 2019
Where can i get my car repaired in Belize?
Viewed 7898 times since Fri, Mar 9, 2007
What is the speed limit on Ambergris Caye?
Viewed 2785 times since Wed, Feb 22, 2017
What dealerships can you buy a car at in Belize?
Viewed 18555 times since Fri, Mar 9, 2007
Learners permits in San Pedro
Viewed 3207 times since Wed, Jan 20, 2016
Golf Cart Rentals and Insurance
Viewed 2186 times since Tue, Apr 4, 2017
What are requirements to operate a Scuba Dive boat?
Viewed 10638 times since Thu, Nov 13, 2014
Driving directions from San Ignacio to Placencia, Belize
Viewed 4286 times since Fri, Dec 16, 2016