Rain and Cave Tubing next week
Curious of current weather forecast and how the current rain conditions will affect cave tubing next week. (July 16-20, 2018).
I assume guides and companies do not take tours out if cave flooding is a possibility?
Hi, you would need to check with the guides where you are doing the tour, you are right, if it rains too much there are no cave tours.
I will say that it is pretty much impossible to guess a week ahead of time…