Who do I pay for traffic offenses?

The public is advised that under no circumstances should any money be paid to any Traffic Warden for traffic offenses. Any ticket issued should be paid at the Town Council cashier only and a receipt will be given to the payee.

Any incident of a Traffic Warden asking for money or payment for traffic violation should be reported immediately to the Traffic office. 

Author: - Thu, Dec 8, 2016. This article has been viewed 2086 times.
Online URL: https://ambergriscaye.com/help/article/who-do-i-pay-for-traffic-offenses-468.html

Powred by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)