Immigration Procedures for Students: Where do non-Belizean students go to obtain "student visas/permits" to study in Belize?

I would first ask your school in Belize what is required for persons coming to Belize to study from whatever country.  Or the Belize embassy or consulate wherever you live.  

The Belize Tourism Board should have that info too.
Posted : - Tue, Mar 20, 2012 10:38 AM. This article has been viewed 4517 times.
Online URL:

Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)