How do I pay a traffic ticket? Do I pay the police at the time I get the violation?

The San Pedro Transport Department advises the public that traffic violations are dealt with by means of a ticket being issued, then you must pay the ticket at the San Pedro Town Hall’s cashier where a reciept will be given to you. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should any monies be paid to a Traffic Warden or Police Officer for traffic violations.

Posted : - Sat, Jan 23, 2016 7:03 AM. This article has been viewed 3264 times.
Online URL:

Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)