An opportunity exists for the aquisition of some 11,500 acres (comes in
three ajoining parcels) of extremely excellent agricultural lands in
BELIZE, at below market price.
North Central Belize with 1.5 miles of river frontage. 4 miles off major
highway with private ferry.
14 miles by road from Belmopan. 4 miles from a Municipal
Airstrip. 44 miles from Belize City. some 30 miles from San Ignacio, Cayo
EXISTING DEVELOPMENT - (including fixtures)
- 1600 Acres already civilized with 80 acres of Valencia Oranges and 300
acres in rice (last season).
- private ferry
- covered workshop/ warehouse
- workers' quarters
- two bedroom house
- two very large storage facilities (imcomplete ferroconcrete structures)
- number of large equipment: d8 cat, rice combine, tractors in varying
conditions, large metal frame for storage.
- EXCELLENT FOR CONSERVATION PROJECT, OR
- RESEARCH FACILITY
- BECAUSE THIS 11,500 ACRES IS THREE ACTUAL AJOINING PLOTS, ONE OR TWO
PIECES COULD FURTHER BE LIQUIDATED BY THE NEW OWNERS.
...ALSO AVAILABLE: 3 lots in Maya Beach, Placencia and half acre lots in Burrell
Boom... as low as $US 6K.
prime roadside acres minites outside Punta Gorda
Ask us to identify something for you,
we'd be happy to!
CONTACT TREVOR VERNON