Originally posted by hot crossed buns:
Here is the latest comment from travelqueen. "I'm sure you're right. That's something I know nothing about." This refering to Continental and COEX flights all over the country. Before you believe someone on this board, please check their credibilty. There are several POSERS opn this board.
YOU SHOULD TALK!!!!! None of your comments have made any sense at all. My reply to you concerning, "something I know nothing about" was regarding the company newsletter you referenced. First of all, NO WHERE in the mini paragraph does it say ANYTHING about XJT not having a place to fly the planes - NO WHERE does it say this! Secondly, you say, they can't fly them out of IAH, CLE or EWR. AGAIN! Where does it say this?????????????????? I don't see it in the little tiny paragraph you referenced! So, seeing something that is not actually there is again, "something I know nothing about"!

During our pm's, I have been EXTERMLY nice to you. I'm done. This is honestly my last post to you period (unless of course I see you giving out yet MORE bad information :rolleyes: ). Should you want to talk about this futher, obviously, you know where to find me.