I felt I should speak up here and put a few words in about this labor of love. www.cybercayecaulker.com was designed to help promote business in Caye Caulker, big and small. As the old saying goes, no good deed goes unpunished. We dont have corporate sponsorship, its just my my daughter and I. We began the work on this website a few months ago as a pictoral online directory, each business is listed with a FREE picture and the name of the business, in the appropriate page. We still have much work to do on the site, it is always under construction, that's the beauty of it, fresh new information, updated regularly. As for paid advertising, those ads are featured at the top of each directory, and the fees collected help to defray the ridiculously high cost of internet and server access in Belize. Advertise or not, you'll still be listed in the directory as a public service, unless you want to be removed, and as traffic builds to the website, we hope that your business will grow also. The sticky point in all of this is that I became seriously ill about 6 weeks ago and had to go to Belize City for treatment, and have not been able to continue updating the site (until now) So, I hope to be back at it, adding more and more information. If you have anyting you would like to contribute, I would be happy to add yourinformation. Our objective is to be the most complete, fair, updated site on Caye Caulker.

Best wishes for this season,
Cybercayecaulker.com