Orionhunter,
I think maybe you got off to a rocky start when you replied on another topic here. But I am willing to overlook that and wipe the slate clean and start over. Lord knows, I've stuck my foot in my mouth plenty of times...LOL But, I'm willing to admit it when I do.
Both Cannibals and Coconuts are great....and both are local hangouts, especially for the Gringos here...as well as the Palapa bar up north.
I eat lunch almost everyday at Cannibals....and I hope whoever buys it over keeps it just the way it is. They have great prices and a simple menu....and do a good business. The view and atmosphere is wonderful.
Jesse can tell you more about Coconuts. It is a nice place with nice rooms and a great little beach bar that is frequented by a lot of locals.
If you decide to buy either one...you will be surrounded by people just like the ones you read on this board. We are just a bunch of crazy folks, that don't get too serious about things and "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff"...(Good book)
So I hope you are ready to handle that....otherwise everybody will migrate to a new watering hole...LOL

Good luck!