Originally Posted by Bing Crosby
A little Info AC' first I did not remove my comment that was done for me. Secondly I am not a troll as a matter of fact I am really not sure what a troll is. Thirdly, I do not always say negative things and lastly I am a person who has visited Ambergris Caye as well as other parts of Belize several times. I enjoy it very much that is why I go back as often as I do. That said I will also tell you the past few years things on AC (the island not you)have gotten considerably worse and in my opinion the main reason is the influx of people moving there and attempting to pass themselves off as locals. Even with that I still enjoy visiting because there still are some great people people (the REAL locals).

Like i said no worries. And yeah I dont really plan on passing my self off as local local. I dont think living somewhere for 6months make you a "local". I just want to live there, kinda be a perpetual tourist for a while lol. Buy a small boat, do a lot of fishing, diving etc. I never really stay in one place for more than 2 years anyway. So if I can get down there, have some good (and bad) experiences for a year or two that will be awesome.

A troll is someone who bates others into a drama begging conversation. At least thats my understanding of the eterm smile.
not to be confused with a Lurker who just reads and never posts smile hehe.

Thanks man!

AC