I took a group of kids and a couple of teachers cave tubing last summer for a Be Kind Belize outing (sponsored by Caves Branch). We were all laughing saying 'I thought this was supposed to be relaxing' as we had to paddle upstream for part of the journey...but I have to say that for us, it was absolutely worth it. We hadn't really dressed appropriately for the caving part of the expedition (sliding down muddy embankments in a bikini isn't the most lady like thing especially when you have to wash the clay and mud off your arse). The cave we visited was spectacular, the guides extremely informative and we got to see all sorts of cool Maya artifacts. The return trip was much easier as it was downstream. We had a wonderful time and personally I look forward to another cave tubing experience. Once we got into it, we really enjoyed the more physical aspect of the trip and it made us feel we'd really achieved something. Different strokes for different folks. Whatever you choose to do, you will have a wonderful time!

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography