Several companies are listed at: //AmbergrisCaye.com/fishing/

There are prices, what to fish with, what to catch, lotsa good info there.

There there are also local folks who guide who I will list a few of...

The Guerrero brothers I've spent time with and know they have an environmental attitude. They give value while still leaving some fish for others. Everyone raves about their beach BBQ. Severo and his brother, Ramon Guerrero. Either one can give you a great day of fishing. Call Severo from the US @ 011 501 26 2324. Call Ramon @ 011 501 26 2325. They have been doing honest, reef friendly fishing for many years. They can also take you and your family on a full-day fish/snorkel trip for $150US...one of the best bargains on the island when you figure in the beach BBQ w/ your catch. You won't find a better value in San Pedro. Price is for the boat for the day, I think up to 4 people. The Guerrero brothers live next door to each other. If one is booked, ask for the other one. Good luck! Remember, take some and leave some.

Some don't advise you about catch and release. Some will let you fish all day without regard to limit (although there is none, common sense should take over). Some charge too much for too little.

Omar Arceo, does a heck of a job. Gilberto or Tomas arranged by Amigo's de Mar...

Luis Caliz at 011-501-26-5025, great guide and fisherman.

Nesto Gomez { a very good guide}-- one of the best tarpon and bonefish flyfisherman! He works out of El Pescador.

For flat fishing call Eloy Gonzalez at 026-2337

Pedro (Pete) Graniel. First rate equipment, including boats, and does both offshore, reef and inshore (tarpon, etc.) Keeps his boat just south of town. Ask anyone how to contact him. He's well known.

A friend went with a guy named Vince Dawson, and their bonefishing and reef fishing experience was "legendary", according to them. We saved enough for a barbecue the next day (grouper and snapper) and it was possibly the best tasting fish we had ever experienced. Apparently they made contact with him thru Rubys.

====================
FOR FISHING FROM SHORE- DETAILS: //ambergriscaye.com/message/Forum4/HTML/001859.html
=============

report, what to use, etc: //ambergriscaye.com/message/Forum4/HTML/002260.html

TIPS, guides perspective: //ambergriscaye.com/message/Forum4/HTML/002292.html