Well, let me tell you about Tonys little parasailing trip. I went on the boat just for a ride with the Pirate and co., because I knew that I would never go through that experience again.Well as the boat took off I was watching them harness everyone up for the ride, Pirate and She Devil and another couple as I watched in horror, these people are excited about this I was still shaking from my first trip, about 15 years ago,Cancun. I watched as they went up and and they were gliding in the air,Tony was not even telling them what ropes to pull nor was he flinging the boat around everytime the wind changed patterns or telling them to hold on,I was like what is going on here. Then I said to myself wait til they land, and to my amazement they landed on the boat on there feet. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE! No landing pad,no parachute over there head not even wet. Confused is what I was,then I watched the next couple, same thing. Then Tony said next, well Doug(Pirates bro) and me were the only two left, Your not talking to me me I said. So he called me over and we had a long conversation about my parasailing adventure in Mexico, I know a place you cannot even drink the water.Before you knew it (with a little help from my friends),there I was, up in the air enjoying the beautiful aerial view of the island. All I could say is THANK YOU,TONY. Cannot wait to sail with you again. All my fear, doubts and never do its again are gone. So everyone that passes by Fidos,try it because Tony will take your fears away.