Chucklebutt,
Sounds to me like you've gotten lots of good advice here, only a couple of things to add:
1. Do BC's for Sunday brunch.
2. Go reef fishing.
3. By a chicken and go feed the crocks in the lagoon by the water plant.
4. If you rent a golf cart, pick up the children and give them a ride to or from wherever they are going. They never forget to say "thank you".

The one suggestion that I disagree with is the day trip to Altun Ha with stop at Maruba Spa. Altun Ha was great, but I felt like I was held hostage for 3 � hours at Maruba Spa. The "lunch" stop (longest lunch I ever had) was basically a ruse to sell you grossly over priced, mediocre food and beverages. In addition the 3 � hours gave them plenty of time in case any of us needed a manicure, pedicure, mud bath or massage at prices one would expect on Rodeo Drive!

What I resented here was the deception, and being held hostage during my vacation for the financial gain of some resort and the tour company, who no doubt got a kickback from Maruba. Had I known, I would have gladly paid more money to spend a little more time at Altun Ha, and then gone straight back to AC to something I wanted to do.