Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
sandshaker you are great! had so much fun with you. i'm sorry i didn't get to see you before i left. i had to soak up that sun! i couldn't take off the swimsuit! hated to leave san pedro, thank you for showing me a good time. i still get mad that my camera didn't work at fido's. barefoot skinny was fun, i missed the best picture of him!! lol. all my pics turned out great. my dives on sat were so much fun, i had sharks swimming between my legs and fish all aound me. we did the amigo wreck, i had people taking pics of me with a 6ft shark resting between my legs and a moray eel showing his teeth at me. andy the dive master was so cool, he showed me a good time underwater. he helped me to relax and enjoy the beatiful life under the sea. i'm going to miss you and can't wait til i see you all again.
san pedro is magical and like no other place in the world, i see why so many people come to visit and decide to stay! thank you again and tell barefoot & bill i said hello. and tell your boss & girlfriend they're are alot of fun.

Ain't love grand??? Hmmmm!!! How about that, Tammy?

**Jim
P
P
SS you sure do show people a good time [Linked Image]

LOL @ Sandcrab [Linked Image] Love?....grand?

I'll let you know if and when it finally happens......LOL Not holding my breath here....LOL

TC....it was a lot of fun!.....and you do a MEAN punta dance! Now we just have to get TexasDawg up on that dance floor.....LOL

If you got a scanner.....send me some of those pics please [Linked Image]

TM....I aim to please [Linked Image] Your group was a hoot for sure....say hello to Betsy, Rena and Jim for me!

OK Mr. Sandcrab....so when are you coming down here???? [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 02-03-2001).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 126 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,037
Members20,478
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.