Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
Ybon: Congratulations! So when is the big day? How exciting. I am also going to Belize to get married. 03/02. This place you are stying, Casa Tortuga, I haven't heard of that one in my journies through the internet? Have you heard good things? Also, I keep hearing of this Iraida for taking care of all the details - how is your experience so far?

Y
ybon Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Casa Tortuga is one of the many house that are for rent on the island. It has 5 rooms and a cook! The house can be divided between upstairs and down stairs they also have a smaller place on the property for rent called Pelican nest. Check out the web sight. We are very pleased with our choice even though we have not been ther yet. We arrive on November 8 and getting married on November 12. Iraida has been very nice and helpful. I just like the idea of having someone else do all the work. Even if it isn't alot of work. This board is tons of help. All the people on it ar very helpful.

T
T
SandraC:
I just got married on Ambergris Caye last month, and I highly suggest you use Iraida! She's fabulous and makes the whole process so stress free! She takes care of everything!!! We liked where we ("we" being my husband - that still sounds weird - and I, and 16 others, mostly family) stayed a lot. It's on the north end of the island and it's called the SunDiver. Clean, pretty beach and nice, basic, clean rooms with a great pool and some individual houses on the property as well.
Best wishes for a great wedding! I had a fantastic time, and I wouldn't change a thing!

B
B
SandraC -

I don't know if you canuse anyone but Iraida, but it doesn't matter, because she kicks butt.

When you reserve her, she contacts the photographer to pencil in the date, before you even have a chance to worry about it. SHe arranges for the flowers, the minister. For me, she was wonderful. We met with her the day before the wedding, and I told her "in general" what I wanted for this and that, and my day was even better than I had ever imagined!!!

Also, we stayed at Cayo Espanto, off the island. It's pricey, but beautful, great staff, and we figured, Hey, we're getting married, so just this once...

F
F
I've really enjoyed reading about getting married on the island. The man I've shared my life with for the last seven years has promised me we'll be married on the island "someday". We have purchased some land North and will hopefully build there soon. I anticipate the day. It is my dream come true.

KC Offline
Foot Doc Chick: How far North? Maybe we will be neighbors!

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
F
F
Kathy
Two lots at Buena Vista Point. Where are you?

KC Offline
hmmmm. Sorry, I don't know where Buena Vista Point is. Our house is about 4.5 miles North of San Pedro. How far North is Buena Vista Point?

kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
F
F
It's about 2.5 miles north. Are you familiar with the house that usually flies the pirate flag above it? We're just north of that.

KC Offline
OK! I'll check it out next time I'm down. I think I do remember that pirate flag!

Kathy

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 131 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,031
Members20,471
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.