Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
hey denny, are you from the beautiful downtown bellaire that i call houston? oh god, i'm trying not to cop an attitude. clue me in. sorry, this is not a dig (i'm being very polite). just trying to introduce myself. we are from beautiful downtown laporte!!!
gay

Hey Gay...
Yep, beautiful downtown Bellaire inside the so so city of Houston and not far from beautiful downtown LaPorte.... Small world huh? Actually, I've read a few of your posts and knew you were from the area and have wanted to say something to you but just never got around to it.

By the way, it's colder than hell here today.

hey denny, yes we did get an arctic blast last night. i had to get my snow suit out of the attic. i grew up in the allegheny mountains where it snows waist deep & my mom would say "its cold enough to freeze the pi__ right in you" (old people sayings). i couldn't take it so i moved to the sub tropics. well this means next stop the tropics. i prefer 98 degrees and 99 percent humidity to this weather anytime.
jane throw another log on the fire.
chloe are you freezin in the valley?
well denny we live on galveston bay between the houston yatch club and the sylvan beach pavillion - are you familiar with those landmarks? get in touch if you like boating and fishing.
gay

The Alleghany Mtns? Really? Where abouts?

I grew up in PA and moved to Texas about 10 years ago. I don't think I could ever go back to that weather... well, unless my house was next to Jane's

I'm not that crazy about fishing... but love boating and crabbing... unfortunately I never see many crabs down here...

denny quick look out the window! it is sleeting on the south loop!
gay

denny, i was born in dubois, but i really grew up in warren. we spent our summer days at kinzua dam. i am an outside person. being indoors makes me feel locked up. (notice i can't spell claustaphobic). i moved here 23 yrs ago. how 'bout you?
gay
ps i think jane is a pocono girl. we can go see her at the nascar races and when we go to atlantic city.

Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Chloe,
Thanks for thinking of me while making jerk chicken. YUMMMMM! My oven has been condemned and haven't made any recently. Still waiting for the new one. I have to say, I thank heaven that in the US they don't sell chicken with the feet on. [Linked Image]

Jane, I had to laugh about the "getting a word in edgewise" comment. Poor Denny. He would be fast asleep by the time we stopped talking..... Is your phone bill as high as mine?????? LOL
Debbie

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
yep. wait till frank sees it, LOL!!!

heck, denny, both me & deb can make jerk too! but YOU gotta clean all the dishes.

and...me, a pocono girl? not on your life. i am surburbia all the way. i live about 1.5 hrs north of phila. it is really nice here. it just got colder & rainy, but monday, tues & wed it was in the high 60's. we broke all temp records.

and chloe...i hear you look pretty darn good in a swimsuit!

up here, we are questioning global warming, as the last 2-3 years have been very weird - weather wise.

Gay, wow, Warren, PA? I use to go thru there every day many years ago. I probably seen you walking around the streets. I probably whistled at you too! I know I saw you.... 2 eyes? nose and mouth? Yep, how could I miss that!

Debbie, maybe faking sleeping waiting to hear those special words from you and Jane.. you know... "let's get dressed and go into town while the old guy is sleeping" lol

Clean the dishes Jane? Hey, no problem, I do them now. Of course now that I am single again, it's a matter of folding them up and throwing them into the trash.

Gay.......the valley is in the 50's today, 92 yesterday........burrr

Debbie, forget the Jerk Chicken today, I had to spend the day installing my new PC. One day soon tho.
Used Pc available......just needs new hard drive.

Jane..........yes a swimsuit with long sleeves and pants, looks best.........LOL

Denny Denny Denny.......those girls have your thinking in circles again.

Dare To Deviate
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 98 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,037
Members20,476
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.