Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well Lara, being the gentleman that I am, I wanted to make the offer... ya know, just cause you're a fella philladelphian.

B. Bill... moi? eek

Very hard to understand why someone would move to a place they've never been! I sure hope things work out for the best tho. I've been to the island several times,but i'm not sure i could live there.
I love it tho! Walmart is too far away sometimes!
Richard :p

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey Judge - I could get jealous! How u b?

Denny, you might stay on your side of the bed but I don't think you could close your eyes. wink

Hanging in law... not feeling too optimistic lately since the last stroke a few weeks ago. Next year I'm going for a record, 4 for 4 lol

danny... you're right and I didn't say anything about eyes... nice of you to tip her off... sheesh... eek

Hon Offline
Denny, baby eek eek Are these TIA's or full strokes?

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Not TIA's but the full blown ones. I don't do anything half way. eek

The Drs called and they wanted me to go to Dallas to a hospital there. They said they wanted to operate. The artery that is 100% blocked is right in the middle of my brain. I said, well, how many of these operations have they done and how successful have they been?

The Dr. said, "ummm, well, you'll be the first!"

THAT nearly gave me another one. Needless to say I nicely told the Dr. to call me back after they have a few 100 under their belts. eek

OP Offline
WEll Denny....now that i hear about the stroke, i wouldnt want to add to you health conditions...its best i stay away wink Although, i do appreciate the hospitality, and truly extend it back to you (or anyone else for that matter) here in phila. You'd have your very own bedroom smile

Besides..., while i might be cute...I snore. smile

I'm sorry to hear about your health.

As for "moving to an island i've never seen"...seriously, some seem to miss the point that i am coming to SEE the country, and CONSIDERING buying...hence the question that started this thread... If i like it, MAYBE i will move there, if i like it, MAYBE I will buy property and visit frequently, if i hate it, I'll go home smile cool

I am doing a LOT of preliminary research from here (phila), including this board, reading books, internet searches and such, talking to someone who lives here and been there half a dozen times, and someone that has bought property there and building a home.

I guess we all have our own ways about building our lives...and all we can hope for is that our way works out best for ourself. We all have our own stories that lead us to certain points in our lives, and we are all just trying to find our way.

S
S
BAD PARTS OF SAN PEDRO:

1) San Pedro Town Board - beware of crooks and liars
2) Fido's at closing time - angry mob shouting "WE WANT MORE!"
3) Coconet when Steve is hung-over and has no Coke Light.
4) Police Station when you have bought drugs and complained they are cut with steriods (inside joke) lmao
5) Jaguar's when they ask you to pay your bill (and you forgot, or ate, your credit card).

AND

6) Your bathroom after a night of jerk chicken, Belikin and Jagermeister shots.

Besides those areas, San Pedro doesn't have a ghetto if that was the question.

SIN

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
S
S

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 111 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.