Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24
C
C
BTW, we did not rent from there, but I was wondering about our grocery bill when we went shopping there - only once

Live Laugh Love
OK I am coming down for my second visit and am duly warned. Where IS a good place to rent a cart?

anywhere else but there.

we often use moncho's. sometimes stuff doesn't work in them (lights, reverse gear), but they just take 'em back and give us another. heck, once our cart got STOLEN, and they just delivered us another. no questions asked.

I have always used Carts Belize. I have never had a bad experience with them. This last trip ( SweetJane will remember). We were hit by another vehicle, While we were parked. We came back to the cart to find the rear section crushed.
Carts Belize picked up the damaged cart and delivered another one to our Villa. Thats the kind of service that will keep me coming back to them time after time.
There are lots of places ( Island tours excluded) that are fair and resonable.Good luck, have fun, and enjoy Paradise!

Never Use money to measure wealth
C
C
We used Cholo's and would recommend them also. Delivery, pick up and they filled the tank so we didn't have to. Great service!

Live Laugh Love
we have been using island vacation rentals. they have been very good to us. there prices are real good and their service has been pretty good too. we do have to return the tank full or pay though.

D
D
I agree about the grocery prices, seems like everytime we went in, some items changed prices or were rung at higher prices than the marked price.

Thanks, for rental tips. We will surely keep those in mind:)

My daughter is here for her semi-annual visit and brought a friend. Two days ago they came in with a box of groceries. She said "We went to the store you don't like."
After some shrieking, explaining how they did things my daughter said "I thought you just didn't like them!" "YEAH - for a reason."
They did a list of everything they had purchased, they had not gotten a detailed receipt only the credit card slip, and their list was way lower than what they paid.
Yesterday she took her list back and said they didn't remember the price of the three postcards. He said BZ $4.50 each and the coke was BZ $7.95. That still left a difference of $21 something. The settled for $20 cash instead of letting them run the credit card again.
Then they found the same post cards for $1.50 at another store.
How do these people look at themselves in a mirror?

Last edited by ScubaLdy; 01/23/08 04:33 PM.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Maybe there is no reflection!

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Page 23 of 24 1 2 21 22 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 86 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.