Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
M
Whatever happended to that sweet, happy, wonderful village called San Pedro on AC?! Well, that may be my twice a year tourist vision but man alive - in 10 years will there be any water left to float a boat on? Sounds like it will be so pricey regular people won't be able to go there anymore.

Originally Posted by mollyandme
Whatever happended to that sweet, happy, wonderful village called San Pedro on AC?! Well, that may be my twice a year tourist vision but man alive - in 10 years will there be any water left to float a boat on? Sounds like it will be so pricey regular people won't be able to go there anymore.

Maybe I'll be able to sell my land for big bucks then... hmmm.. pleasant thoughts...

A
A
gees have you not figured out belize is for belize. do it in the moment and to hell with the future. they (we) are for taking the money and don't care about the end results.

B
B
Where do I sign up? The only decision will be whether to visit in the mega yacht or take the NetJet down. Seriously, isn't this the same location/swamp that was being marketed a year or so ago as Canals of San Pedro or some such?

M
M
Chris I noticed you are with a Real Estae company - Do you have any monthly rentals for August and July 2009?? regards, Mich

I can't wait!

(reaper pulls up a beach chair, opens a Belikin and watches a NetJet Cessna Citation go through the fence and into the five a side court after landing!)

I guess Cayo Espanto is so damn busy with the "jet set" that this needs to be built.

Thats it then.. Last person off the Island please turn out the lights.

Reality..What a concept!
I may have missed it (I'm good at that), but I couldn't find it on there web site: Where is the location?

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
"Fantasyland" Bob!

B
B
www.mayanislands.com

Enjoy your trip to Neverland!

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.