Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
N
Pelican Properties and Sunrise Realty are merging? Really? [Linked Image]

S
S
Gwen's experience and interest seem to make her an ideal person to get directly involved in SAGA/FOTHS..and she lives here. Join up Gwen!

I agree, "Join up Gwen".

Dare To Deviate
G
GwenA Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I have joined up. I have joined FOTHS. I have helped SAGA by bringing some supplies to the vet. I don't see why one has to take sides. There are no sides. And, I have recieved personal e-mails, as I have said before. I have not just heard gossip.
There also have been public postings. Since there are public postings this isn't confidential or private, although someone seems to think so.
And, Thanks Jesse. I will let people know what you know about my qualifications when the meetings come up.

S
S
Question: Is this a forum or not? Is the forum open to the public without administrative pre-approval? If so, this is yet another request from me to please stop shooting the messengers and let things fall where they may.

I happen to think it best not to ignore the elephant in the living room, but that's just me. 2 different groups working toward the same (or almost) is a bit confusing, so now I understand to approach with a little more sensitivity. Everyone has their own style and the original message was pretty clear (in her support for the animals).
Just one girls opinion...

N
N
Well said Jean.

P
P
This has nothing to do with admistrative approval. Gwen is getting flack, as she expected she would, for publicly airing something that didn't need airing in public. Maybe the original post is poorly written, I'm thick and misread it or it was just trying to stir the pot.

I read it that out of the blue Gwen is stating there is an issue between Saga and Foths. Why post this info, if I am reading it right. Why is that something for Public consumption. IF there is an issue between them it is between them and not for the world and his wife.

S
S
Not understanding if you feel the poster is "stirring the pot" why "fan the flames" when you could just let it go (what's that saying about a duck's back?)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 130 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.