Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
J
We stay a mile south of the center of town and have rented a golf cart for a total of one day in 15+ trips. Obviously, we like the walk. Many mornings I walk to Reef Village then back home again.

I wouldn't want the added expense or the hassle of finding a place to park a golf cart.

Originally Posted by Lemon Crush Lara
but the real question remains:

Why? uck, why reef village?!?!?

(ducking)

Much could be said about Reef Vilage, but you have to give them credit for stepping up and taking on the II timeshare refugees.

S
S
We love the people at reef village = ada, john, rodrigo and the guys at the bar are awesome. Tell them all hello.

I have walked it a couple of times in the morning and it is a great photo op walking along the beach. We went in november and the weather was great. Stop by patojos at the tides if you dive or snorkel. Lovely people everywhere!

The walk is a nice one. As for Lemon Crush Lara's comment, everyone has their own opinion of RV, and personally, I think RV is a great place to be. I'm sorry ppl still have to use this board to put down places they don't like. There are many places on AC, not every one is to everyone's pleasure. So, take your nice walk, carry a bottle of water. Stop on the bridge and watch the kids play in the water. Give the toll guy a smile and a wave. As you cross the bridge, hang a left and walk along the water a little, enjoying the breeze and cool water on your feet. When you get to where you are going, you will feel pretty good about your walk. You have gotten a bit of exercise, and taken in a little AC on the way.
Have a fun trip.

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
S
S
I do have to confess we always get a golf cart - but the walk is wonderful.

L
L
The reason I wouldn't stay there is because it is not on the beach and when I go to an island for vacation, I want to see and be on the beautiful beach.

R
R
LaurieMar, what you say is very true but kdskis2 has a little problem that finally someone (RV) has stepped forward to solve. (I'm sure Jeff will do all right in this deal but he is helping people who have been left in the lurch) She will have a good time staying at RV and she can rent a cart, catch a cab over the bridge (short money) or walk. There is plenty of beach to enjoy but she won't be right on it.

kdskis2 have a good time on AC. You are lucky that the outcome looks much better than it did a short time ago. Timeshares are not my favorite but I can see where it was stressful for you to go through all of this. The most important thing is to make the best of what you have.

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
S
S
You will have a great time at the Reef! We have had 2 visitors (2 separate groups) stay there recently and the rooms were beautiful, the staff was accommodating, and don't forget to come to the bar for Music Monday's. It is a great time!

kdskis2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Taking this all in stride! We can't wait to get there. The most important things are we have a place to stay, it is our anniversary, we are in the tropics and we will be together in beautiful AC, Belize! Woot!

Life is what happens when you are making other plans!
N
N
have a great anniversary...save me some sun/rum....I will be celebrating my anniversary at Costa Maya 9/19/09....lol

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 145 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.