Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A C #361492 12/14/09 09:17 PM
They are just jealous of your youth, good looks and obvious early financial success. smile

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by seashell
They are just jealous of your youth, good looks and obvious early financial success. smile

thats very flattering, thank you ::blushes:: I just hope they dont try to eat me alive and absorb some of my power!

AC

A C #361494 12/14/09 09:24 PM
L
L
You are far too young for me honey, but I hope you have a great adventure - something I wish I would have done at your age!

Originally Posted by klcman
Originally Posted by Moose In Belize
Bing, I wasn't mocking you. I think your comments were appropriate. As for AC, immigration will decide how long you stay. Good luck.

So tell us Mr. Moose, how many people has Immigration booted out of the country for which you have personal & direct knowledge?

I never said he would get booted out, but he will need periodic approval from Immigration to stay beyond 30 days.

Moose Keep an open mind and something good may fall in.
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by klcman
Bing, I wasn't mocking you. I think your comments were appropriate. As for AC, immigration will decide how long you stay. Good luck.

So tell us Mr. Moose, how many people has Immigration booted out of the country for which you have personal & direct knowledge?

I never said he would get booted out, but he will need periodic approval from Immigration to stay beyond 30 days.

no worries will figure it out when i get there smile I read about most of it, seems pretty straight forward, but we will see.

AC

A C #361499 12/14/09 10:03 PM
N
N
WOW! Parts of this thread brought back memories of the old 'USA chat'... Too bad. I agree with seashell, some are just jealous of AC's ability to do something we wished we had been able to do at his age. Good luck AC! You'll love Belize and it's people.

A
A
AC,

The positive comments have already been said and I agree. I hope we can buy you a beer one day at BC's. I've got sons your age and I hope they get to Ambergris some time soon. Also, welcome to the Facebook Ambergris Caye page, Jane and I set it up as a lark and its turned out to be a pretty good place to share info. Its only open upon request, which has kept Trolls out so far.

This site is great and my favorite place for keeping in touch with our island, glad you are a part of it.

Bob (& Jane)

A C #361514 12/14/09 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by A C
Originally Posted by seashell

thats very flattering, thank you ::blushes:: I just hope they dont try to eat me alive and absorb some of my power!

AC

Hmm, now there's something I hadn't thought of.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

A C #361555 12/15/09 12:05 PM
Woot Woot! Good for you. Life is too short to just die with a big wad of money in your pocket, counting your pennies like Scrooge. Why make the money if you can't enjoy it? And the eating you alive business is silly....and cynical. Congratulations.

The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish
Jaques Cousteau
RMT Offline
Good luck AC! I have been impressed with how good natured you are in the face of some silly BS on here. Most people do wish you well though. You will do fine I am sure! smile

Be sure to post now and again and let us know how it is going for you... Rhonda

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 150 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.