Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
[Linked Image]

A/C watch your butt..TRY to get a kayack and do it ,better and safer I think !!!! You are living the dream ...Youth is wonderful ...

Living The Dream Every Day!
really glad (yet horribly jealous) to see you adapting and enjoying, AC.

and you said a mouthful, cappy, my friend! smile

Back in the day when we dove with grouper almost as big as us there was one guy who kept "bumping (spelled with a B) me. At first I thought it was a diver, unaware that I was above him. After the third bump I turned, angrily, only to find this grouper guy. I chased him off and he promptly went over to my daughter and started bumping her. At this point he had a buddy following along watching like he was taking lessons. I actually have this on video; very funny.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by ScubaLdy
Back in the day when we dove with grouper almost as big as us there was one guy who kept "bumping (spelled with a B) me. At first I thought it was a diver, unaware that I was above him. After the third bump I turned, angrily, only to find this grouper guy. I chased him off and he promptly went over to my daughter and started bumping her. At this point he had a buddy following along watching like he was taking lessons. I actually have this on video; very funny.

wow that is so awesome. I havnt had any contact THAT close with a fish yet. Cant wait for it. Just hope its not one that bites!

AC

I have frequently swum from the shore in front of my home to the reef---I ALWAYS tow a big bright orange rubber dinghy with me for visibility and I keep a look out for boats,---just in case!!

AC, i am so glad you are enjoying San Pedro!!! We only get to visit...

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by natalie p
I have frequently swum from the shore in front of my home to the reef---I ALWAYS tow a big bright orange rubber dinghy with me for visibility and I keep a look out for boats,---just in case!!

how tall is it, my buey is about the size of a beach ball with a 1foot tall flag sticking out the top. maybe i should invest in something bigger?

AC

R
ron Offline
R
If you used a dingy you could put a cooler in it and have Belikin on the reef.

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by ron
If you used a dingy you could put a cooler in it and have Belikin on the reef.

thats not a bad idea, well the dingy i mean. i could bring my spear then, a net, water etc., be much more pre-paired. plus it would be way more visible. where would i buy one? anyone know?

AC

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 105 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,206
Posts500,038
Members20,479
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.