Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
P
A simple example. Most night dives here are conducted at Hol Chan (though when sea conditions permit I like to go to another site outside the reef). But how many divers have gone to Hol Chan a couple of times in daylight before on the same trip then gone there at night? It is amazing how many divers think a night dive is just the same as a day dive, but at night. Give them the above experience and they'll never think that again. But that means going to the same site, oh, three times?!

Well, that´s `just one part of the night dive thing, isn´t it `Peter. It is actually so much more sensible on the dive plan agenda, to do a night dive on a site that one has done in the day. The experience will be totally unreal, but one might actually have a bit more confidence once the diver realizes, oh yeah, �´ve seen that formation in the afternoon.

As for Elbert suggesting different sites for diffent seasons, I´m one hundred percent on board . . erm, under . .

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Cut from Sport Diver of a few months ago.
[Linked Image]
We end up at Esmeralda at least a couple times a visit. I dont complain. The one time at the Elbow was a bust. No current and no fish. (And I dont recall ever seeing garnaches on a menu)

Usually get the garnachez at the street vendors.

Reality..What a concept!
Heres an illustration of what I'm talking about!
http://scubalessonsbelize.blogspot.com/2010/05/watch-out-turtle-mateing-season-is-on.html#links
Its all good, no site names!
smile

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 102 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.