Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
and for euchre night on tuesday.... if we can just get two people who want to play then Krista and I can make four. If we can get anymore that are willing to kind of RSVP then we can hopefully get this event started. I would love to see two tables of four this week and we can have some fun.

First beer is on me for anyone who can RSVP here and then comes on Tuesday.

Also if euchre isn't your game let me know and maybe we can find a game more people know

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
we will be closing about 3 tomorrow for a special event so anyone needing panini's come early.

It is looking like we will have at least 8 for cards on Tuesday. still looking for RSVP here so we can plan accordingly.

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
Poolside barbeque tomorrow for only $12 belize. Should be a great day to hang and meet some friends....

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
B
B
What's euchre?

A
OP Offline
A

Great food + good company = great times, come join us at
Average Joe's Bar
www.facebook.com/ajsbelize
S
S
My wife Carolyn is from a long line of Euchre players !!!! She will be there if you confirm by email to us at fabkumars at gmail dot com

B
B
My wife and I have been having the BBQ chicken panini's sandwiches at the Snack Shack the last couple of days and they have to be one of the best sandwiches in San Pedro!!! Great Job!!!!

Thank you for the great reviews on the sandwiches and food. We appreciate the positive feedback.
As far euchre, it seems like we will have a decent number on tuesday. May have to do a quick refresher/teacher course, but should be a fun night. Plus it is our anniversary, so may need to do a few celebratory "drinks" throughout the game. We will see what happens.....

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
had fun at euchre night with some great new people Carolyn and Surendra. Looking forward to playing lots of cards with them.

Resupplying all the food on our day off so we are ready to service everyones panini needs again starting Thursday.

Got ping-pong up and running, getting the volleyball working is next on the list!!!

Canucks Beach Bar
Rob & Krista Burrows
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 115 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.