Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#453123 12/09/12 09:04 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
from a friend.....

Quack cancer cures! There may be something out there for cancer cures someplace? The trouble in Belize, it is ALL ancedotal. There are no facts. No scientific method. No statistics on treatment, number of patients, length of treatment, progress reports, success or failure rates, versus the type of cancer. There are dozens if not hundreds of types of cancers. Some cancers from diagnosis beginning, to death only take six months.

In Belize, they badly need diagnostic medical seminars. Even the suspicion something MIGHT be cancer should to be told to the patient in my opinion. I've wasted 2 years with mine, enriching the local and Guatemalan medical community by running tests through their newly bought diagnostic machines and taking a lard pail full of antibiotics. All a WASTE OF VALUABLE TIME. I might have caught mine correctly if I had been definitely told, when it was the size of a pea. As a back o' bush country bumpkin, what the heck do I know about cancer?

I am posting my progess on my blog as I go along, with hopes DEVELOPMENT WISE that the KMH public health system, will take note and budgets and priorities be re-set, to be more responsive in the TIME ELEMENT. In my opinion, they need a local medical seminar on cancers and diagnosis and how to deal with these suspicions promptly. My damn thing got the size of a GUAVA before I was even told in a whisper by a doctor in a hospital in Miami, that I EVEN had cancer. ( two years later after my search for a medical problem. )

I figure I'm a gone goose! Doesn't matter, I'll run it out as long as I can and see if my publicizing the problems locally in Belize, will somehow enhance the medical methodology in Belize. For sure, a biopsy and pathology procedure lab system at KMH need a major boost and overall. At a very minimum. Two months for a pathology report is totally ridiculous. Two weeks for a biopsy appointment is also ridiculous. 50 % of older people over 65 will die in Belize, from cancer related complications. As primitive as our medical system is, I firmly believe we can do better than that.

Who can tell any jungle cancer expert and their abilities and cures? They keep no records or statistics. Without the scientific method, there is absolutely no way to separate the real thing from a QUACK medical promotion. At least the Belize Cancer Clinic is posting statistics on website. There is NOBODY else in the country doing that. Or even required to do so, by law.

http://westernbelizehappenings.blogspot.com/2012/12/development-of-cancer-diagnosis-and.html

There is a good book on this website as you scroll down for it:
http://www.holistichealthpractitioners.org

The book has real alternative cancer cures in it.

I have an insatiable hunger for more land !!!
The Gerson Institute in Baja Mexico has for decades has successfully cured many kinds of cancer via nutrition and diet. Cancer rates have skyrocketed with the increased rate of vaccinations. I wish Ray well in healing his condition however best he may find available and to his ability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnaBG177VIw&feature=player_embedded

Great documentary on how cancer has been being cured in other parts of the world for years.

He (the friend) is undergoing chemo in Dangriga as of now.

The suppressed cures for cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWLrfNJICeM

I have an insatiable hunger for more land !!!
Visualization (of healing) has been shown to support other therapies (such as chemo)in the fight against cancer tumours. Can't recall where I saw the article so I can't post it, but this was a report on a study done in a well known cancer treatment center in the US.
Hey, it can't hurt, it costs nothing and it just might make you feel better.

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,033
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.