Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 333 of 370 1 2 331 332 333 334 335 369 370
A
A
Hilarious Champion!

Amazon.com , Banana Slicer , costumer reviews , go there!

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
Customer Reviews
Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer

731 Reviews
5 star: (401)
4 star: (72)
3 star: (85)
2 star: (52)
1 star: (121)

Average Customer Review
3.8 out of 5 stars (731 customer reviews)
Share your thoughts with other customers
Create your own review Search Customer Reviews

Only search this product's reviews

The most helpful favorable review The most helpful critical review

10,966 of 11,034 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars No more winning for you, Mr. Banana!
For decades I have been trying to come up with an ideal way to slice a banana. "Use a knife!" they say. Well...my parole officer won't allow me to be around knives. "Shoot it with a gun!" Background check...HELLO! I had to resort to carefully attempt to slice those bananas with my bare hands. 99.9% of the time, I would get so frustrated that I just ended up...
Read the full review �
Published 21 months ago by SW3K

� See more 5 star, 4 star reviews

1,909 of 1,947 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Angle is wrong
I tried the banana slicer and found it unacceptable. As shown in the picture, the slices is curved from left to right. All of my bananas are bent the other way.
Published 4 months ago by J. Anderson

� See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

� Previous | 1 2 � 74| Next � Most Helpful First | Newest First

10,966 of 11,034 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars No more winning for you, Mr. Banana!, March 3, 2011
By SW3K - See all my reviewsFor decades I have been trying to come up with an ideal way to slice a banana. "Use a knife!" they say. Well...my parole officer won't allow me to be around knives. "Shoot it with a gun!" Background check...HELLO! I had to resort to carefully attempt to slice those bananas with my bare hands. 99.9% of the time, I would get so frustrated that I just ended up squishing the fruit in my hands and throwing it against the wall in anger. Then, after a fit of banana-induced rage, my parole officer introduced me to this kitchen marvel and my life was changed. No longer consumed by seething anger and animosity towards thick-skinned yellow fruit, I was able to concentrate on my love of theatre and am writing a musical play about two lovers from rival gangs that just try to make it in the world. I think I'll call it South Side Story.

Banana slicer...thanks to you, I see greatness on the horizon. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comments (86)

4,822 of 4,860 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my marriage, July 30, 2012
By Mrs Toledo (Greeley, CO) - See all my reviewsWhat can I say about the 571B Banana Slicer that hasn't already been said about the wheel, penicillin, or the iPhone.... this is one of the greatest inventions of all time. My husband and I would argue constantly over who had to cut the day's banana slices. It's one of those chores NO ONE wants to do! You know, the old "I spent the entire day rearing OUR children, maybe YOU can pitch in a little and cut these bananas?" and of course, "You think I have the energy to slave over your damn bananas? I worked a 12 hour shift just to come home to THIS?!" These are the things that can destroy an entire relationship. It got to the point where our children could sense the tension. The minute I heard our 6-year-old girl in her bedroom, re-enacting our daily banana fight with her Barbie dolls, I knew we had to make a change. That's when I found the 571B Banana Slicer. Our marriage has never been healthier, AND we've even incorporated it into our lovemaking. THANKS 571B BANANA SLICER! Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Comment Comments (13)

1,413 of 1,424 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Gift, August 3, 2012
By Uncle Pookie - See all my reviewsOnce I figured out I had to peel the banana before using - it works much better.
Ordering one for my nephew who's in the air force in California. He's been using an old slinky to slice his banana's. He should really enjoy this product! Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Comment Comments (4)

4,879 of 4,945 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars My 27 trained monkeys love this, March 3, 2011
By L. Blankenship "Lundy Love" (Huntington, WV USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) As you may or may not know, I have 27 trained monkeys I use to do my evil bidding. Well, the younger monkeys teeth have not fully developed and so slicing a banana to feed them is a necessary chore. The adult monkeys used to have to chew up bananas and feed their young but not anymore with the Victorio Kitchen Products 571B Banana Slicer. The adults are going bananas over this time saving easy product. No longer so they have to taste and chew the deliciousness banana without eating it teasing them like a teenage prom date.

Now, they can eat and enjoy while i feed the young by slicing the bananas into small pieces that's easy for them to digest, This product is aces in my book and if you have 27 trained monkeys that will help you take over the land of OZ, i highly recommenced this product. This product is more useful than a barrel of monkeys Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Comment Comments (41)

699 of 705 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A military endorsement, August 10, 2012
By HappyHubby - See all my reviewsI have served in the US Army for over 12 years. I can say that there is technology being used by the military that is rarely seen in the civilian sector. Once in a while, however, an amazing product is released by the DoD for civilian use. The 571B is one of those products. Although once called the M571B Tactical Banana Slicer (TBS)V1, they have declassified it for public use. I am glad to see this product on the market today but I will warn you now, this is a CIVILIAN model and not designed for field use! Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Comment Comments (2)

1,394 of 1,414 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars 571B Banana slicer saved my life!, July 31, 2012
By Angela Hamel - See all my reviewsWhen a burgler came to my house I was tempted to reach for the butcher knife in the kitchen, but instead I grabbed the 571B banana slicer. I told the burgler..."I'm gonna slice your nanner" and he ran in a terrible fright. Thank you 571B banana slicer for saving my home and possibly my life. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Comment Comments (18)

732 of 740 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars The war is over, April 21, 2012
By tdheld77 - See all my reviewsVietnam, Korea, Iraq...they have nothing on the war I struggle with everyday in avoiding eye contact while eating a banana. If I eat it whole every time it enters my mouth I feel like I am being judged on my technique. Laughter stirs, people begin to point and shout "look at the woman "eating" a banana!!"...Now, thanks to this product the pressure has gone! I whip off the peel, and place this on my banana and eat it by hand, in pieces, non judgmental pieces! Thank the lord Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Comment Comments (4)

1,828 of 1,864 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Give your morning some tiger's blood., March 3, 2011
By vonbananaslicer - See all my reviewsThink about it. You have your knife in your hand. You cut the banana. One slice. Two slice. Oh, shoot, that slice was twice as thick as the previous slice. Hmm. Try again. Third slice. My hell, that slice veered off to the side and it's not a banana disc, it's a stupid banana wedge. Oh, and the stupid thing is sticking to the knife.

Repeat this over and over, each morning, and what are you left with? A frustrating start to the day, a waste of time, and stupid uneven lumpy banana mess.

Start your day with the banana slicer? Even slices. Every time. You would literally have to be blind AND have Parkinson's or ALS or something to mess this up. This banana slicer will literally save you years of time over the course of your life, it is so fast and easy. Not to mention it will save you years of stress. Keep a full head of hair, and keep yourself young and healthy: get the banana slicer. It will inject tiger's blood into your morning routine and might literally melt your face it is so great. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Comment Comments (3)

1,909 of 1,947 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Angle is wrong, August 1, 2012
By J. Anderson - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) I tried the banana slicer and found it unacceptable. As shown in the picture, the slices is curved from left to right. All of my bananas are bent the other way. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Comment Comments (36)

492 of 498 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars The 571B is the real deal, August 8, 2012
By pristine (Maryland USA) - See all my reviewsThis is the only one used on official world tournaments and don't settle for less. Some will try to sell you a 569, 570 or 571A but they are cheap versions of the real deal which is the 571B. At home I still have an old 134 series A (the cast iron one with the screw to set the width) which I use for special occasions, but when I travel the 571B is in my carry-on. The 200 and 300's are really more for people with a tomato background. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Comment Comments (2)

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
I wasn't going to mention the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer
This banana slicer is perfectly adequate and much cheaper than the top-of-the-line Huntzler 521, but I feel that the quality of the banana-slicing experience is not worth sacrificing for the cheaper price. What a dream it is to slice bananas with the Huntzler! This banana slicer leaves me feeling hollow and empty, without the deep satisfaction I feel from using my Huntzler 521 (or 520 or the classic 324).

I suppose I could use this one when I go camping, or any other situation where I need sliced bananas but am afraid of losing my Huntzler.
http://www.amazon.com/review/RQVM1OKMEXIM/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#RQVM1OKMEXIM

White Sands Dive Shop
132 of 145 people found the following review helpful
THANK YOU!!! This product CHANGED MY LIFE., May 16, 2012
By Eric Troolin
This review is from: Chef'n Bananza Banana Slicer (Kitchen)
I had no idea. LITERALLY no idea that bananas could be sliced. For MY ENTIRE LIFE I have simply peeled and chewed bananas.

BUT NOW...NOW...I can have my bananas SLICED. perfect little banana discs!!!! PERFECT BANANA DISCS

I put them in my coffee, have some arranged along the windowsill so walkers by can marvel, I EVEN TRIED THEM ON CEREAL DELICIOUS!!!!

I ordered TWO MORE! One for the boat and one for the garage.

THANK YOU!

White Sands Dive Shop
Works great but my husband hates it., September 26, 2012
By DelilahS - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chef'n Bananza Banana Slicer (Kitchen)
This is the greatest product. Perfect banana slices every time. Every morning I slice a banana - six slices onto my cereal and six slices onto my husband's. It takes seconds. Just push the slicer over the banana and give it a quick squeeze. Another push, another squeeze and poof, that banana is history.

My husband likes bananas but hates watching me do this for some reason. He hasn't slept in weeks. I thought it was because I was clumsy at first while I got the hang of it, but I'm real good at it now. Push - squeeze, push - squeeze. Real quick. He still hates it. Go figure.

White Sands Dive Shop
Rofl. How on earth did you find yourself looking at this in the first place?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

And who know what other humor lies buried there :-)
I haven't even glanced at the strawberry destemer or the mango slicer!

White Sands Dive Shop
E
E
I'll wager you even have a "Perfect Peach Puller"

Amazon might have some Troll's??

18 of 21 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL MISLEADING SLY PRODUCT!!!, December 10, 2012
By N. M - See all my reviews
This review is from: WSWS - Simply Slice Strawberry Slicer (Kitchen)
I bought this strawberry slicer as I was fed up of the countless hours I spent slicing up strawberries and other soft berries for my husband and two children. I felt such an investment was wonderful for a housewife like me, and would certainly improve the lives of my beloved family too! HOW WRONG I WAS. We got on well at first, when I would come home from the shops the strawberry slicer would help me unload my bags and we'd discuss hot topics like 'celibacy' and 'Mitt Romney'. My suspicions were first raised when I saw the strawberry slicer leaving my bedroom one morning. 'What are you doing in there?' I asked, foolishly! 'I'm sorry, I was checking for small fruit to slice!' they replied. How naive I was to trust that strawberry witch. Very soon after, my husband began working from home a lot, often sending me on long and pointless journeys for 'condoms' and 'watch batteries'. One day, after clearing out the sexual supply store for the tenth time that month, I arrived home early to find him KNEE DEEP IN SLICED STRAWBERRIES WITH THE STRAWBERRY SLICER CLINGING TO HIS NAKED HAND. Needless to say, a messy divorce followed, we must keep civil for the lawyers sake but IF YOU ARE READING THIS BRIAN I HATE YOU AND I HOPE YOU GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE FOR CHRISTMAS
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment

White Sands Dive Shop
Page 333 of 370 1 2 331 332 333 334 335 369 370

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 121 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.