Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Happy to hear that Airman has good air manners. The formerly noted and unnamed individual should have taken lessons from him.
Enjoy the flights - Live long and prosper!
:-)

A
A
As someone that appreciates the quiet and quaintness of Caye Caulker, I have to say the noise intrusiveness has been pretty minimal so far.
I spent a dozen years watching the steady decline and demise of privacy and tranquility in South Florida to Jet-skis.
The one business here has been managed well, restricting activities to the back of the island.
Typical renters in most places cannot work without an audience, buzzing the girls on the beach is a must.
Happy to see a pretty unobtrusive operation of both types of vehicles here on CC.

B
B
It's hard not to want to buzz the girls on the beach smile The island does have an airport and a long runway from what i saw so some buzzing is to be expected and allowed. I also saw commercial planes buzz the beach on the way in and out of Caye Caulker. But yeah i think with some respect and understanding from all sides , everyone can get along and live as happy as possible smile
Happy thoughts!

A
A
Originally Posted by BlueOceanParadise
It's hard not to want to buzz the girls on the beach smile The island does have an airport and a long runway from what i saw so some buzzing is to be expected and allowed. I also saw commercial planes buzz the beach on the way in and out of Caye Caulker. But yeah i think with some respect and understanding from all sides , everyone can get along and live as happy as possible smile
Happy thoughts!

IT'S HARD NOT TO WANT TO DO A LOT OF THINGS, DOES THAT MAKE IT OK?
The airport is nowhere near a beach and no commercial planes EVER buzz anyone.
buzzing the beach is to be expected and allowed??? confused crazy
People have been maimed and killed in the Split by watercraft, would you like to rethink that statement?

I
I
Omg lol

IfOnlyICud
B
B
Artisan,

In case you missed the smiley face about the girls , that was a joke. Lighten up my friend... smile Sounds like you live there and hard to believe such uptightness exists on that beautiful happy island. When i was there, everyone was doing their thing and everyone seemed quite considerate of their surroundings. Let common sense prevail- i'm sure it will.
I also think that your understanding of buzzing the beach may be slightly different than mine. I didn't say buzz over your head and give you a high five on the way by smile <--- smiley face = joke . And if you've never seen a plane buzz a beach, you must leave the island once in a while or try the internet. Nevertheless, yes its fully allowed anywhere in the world to buzz the beach in a safe manner that doesn't endanger anyone. And yes i have seen the commercial planes buzz the coast on the way in and out of the Caye Caulker airport. There is no other way but to buzz the coast while gaining altitude. That is the safest way in case of an emergency ditch. It's not a rocket ship wink
Not sure where the watercraft and people killed came into the story ...i guess the ocean is so beautiful some retards forget to slow down... but instead of bitching here about that why not make a proper sign and nicely remind those boats to slow down? Be part of the solution- See? flying is safer for sure... you should try it smile <--- smiley face
Stay happy!

Last edited by BlueOceanParadise; 08/16/13 06:42 PM.
A
A
FYI, no-wake signs were put in place, and taken down by locals who think they own the sea.
The planes are out near the reef before they swing around north or south to go to San Pedro or Belize.
Had a computer before there even was a net to get on, and have probably done more flying than you.
Are you always in the habit of traveling around and lecturing people wherever you go?
smile <---smiley face, I guess that makes everything you say irrevocably correct?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 107 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,035
Members20,474
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day