Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
We will be there the week of Christmas!
Best present we've ever given ourselves.
Who else is going and what's happening then?

Time flys - have fun!
B-t-h! wink Waaaaahhhhhh!!! laugh Don't know how you're gonna have any fun without me.

Watch for the Dread Auction.... wink

T
T
What is the Dread Auction?

OP Offline
It will not be the same with out you WJ!
I'm going to take my Windjammer Barbie Doll to do the splits on all the bars we go to in your honor.

NYgal - The auction was the inspiration for our trip laugh

Time flys - have fun!
OP Offline
cool

Time flys - have fun!
OP Offline
cool Okay! Am I the only one going for Christmas? I've got my tree packed. A Shiner for Chris & Jenn's collection. A string of lights and our bathing suits. Do I need anything else?

Time flys - have fun!
you're forgetting to pack WJ, Pam, Kevin and Ronnie laugh

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
gotta ask - What's a Shiner and why do Chris & Jen collect 'em?

OP Offline
Shiner Bock Beer - Chris is from Texas - We brought him some in July and signed a bottle for the bar - he drank the other bottle laugh

Time flys - have fun!
OP Offline
PS. We didn't forget Windjammer - she has to go to Arkansas to visit the folks for Christmas.
Pam, Kevin & Ronnie are you in?

Time flys - have fun!
Whaaaaahhhhhhhhh! frown wink

Havinfun,
Merry Merry, I just stumbled across your post (stumbling might be left over from last night's Wine De Vine club dioner here)I know my mom doesn't read this board, so it's aafe to say this: My mom is coming for Christmas and I'll definately need a beer while she's here!
Thanks for thinking of us! We'll look dorward to seeing you.
Chris
Casa Picasso

Casa Picasso celebrated three yearsthis May, thanks to all of you!
Chris and Jen
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Havinfun - thanks for the explanation - am always happy to feel like I've got an "insiders" view.

Chris - I'll take your mom if you'll take my grandmother - who knows - could be fun to switch relatives for the holidays - probably not - but could be!!! wink

becky, i think we need to have a sp christmas party right here in houston, what do you think???

cool :p

OP Offline
G & D - Not to rub it in but Becky can't come - she's gonna be in Arkansas with the folks - otherwise she'd be with me in the real SP for Christmas not at an imitation SP Christmas in Houston.
Josh! I am a B-T-H!!!! laugh

lawcucui - sounds like you've got the material for a new reality show. "Let's Trade Relatives for the Holidays, PLEASE" Hmmmmm - through in 500K for the prize to make it for a week without muttering curses, hurt feelings, loaning money, making tacky remarks about presents or generally being annoying - this could work.
Geeez! Now I remember why I going to SP for Christmas!!!!!!!!!! eek eek eek

Time flys - have fun!
Well, well, well, YOU ARE RUBBING IT IN!!!
But being from ar kansas makes you a bigger red-neck than i thought you were!

disclaimer: the above post is merely for commentary reasons and is by no way directed at poking fun at or insulting any arkansians (including all of their relatives residing in missouri and/or oklahoma) eek

wait until BYWARREN sees this hahahahaha

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Gay, that would be Debbie (Texan) rubbing it in, so I guess you mean I am a bigger red-neck than you thought as I am the Arkansan. But been in Tx. 25 yrs.

becky,
you've got mail, you 'lil cowgirl, you!

I will be there on Christmas!!!

That's great! Where did you end up, ke?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
HavinFun - think you may be on to something there with the reality show idea - I suppose someone else's reles could be worse than mine - but I bet they don't think so wink

Take mine Please!!!!! So I can go to San Pedro with my friend HavinFun wink

Talk about from bad to worse...Windy. PS. and NA NA...I'll be in San Pedro for Christmas...NA NA!!!

Gone fishing!!
Shiner: The oldest still-open brewery in Texas. Is in the town of Shiner, just next to the town Moulton - out 59 S from Houston. Used to be that at noon this brewery would sound a loud horn and that would be the signal for lunch. It would also be the signal for free beer. Yep, anyone could go and get a free beer when the horn sounded. They have since stopped this practice but you can still bet a taster inside.

Now, to keep on the subject: I will not be there for Christmas. But if anyone is left over from Christmas - I will see you in February. Windjammer: have you decided to go in February?

where did I end up?? I am going Dec 20-Jan 5.
KE

OP Offline
We'll be there Dec 21-26
laugh

Time flys - have fun!
ke, you were having a problem getting a reservation, so I was wondering where you ended up staying when you arrive.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

OP Offline
cool

Time flys - have fun!
S
S
we will be there Dec 29 to Jan 8

Question, On Holidays(Thankggiving, Christmas or New Year)how hard would it be to find a place to stay if you just showed up?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey Skully,
It's usually pretty hard to find a place on Thanksgiving. Up until Christmas Day is pretty easy, but NADA on New Years.
Are you thinking about going down for Thanksgiving or Christmas? If so, let me know. Butch would LOVE to have some company at our house.
Cheerz,
Vicki

Hey Vicki, Thinking hard about it. I'm trying to find differnt things to during the Holidays. Chole take note.

hey havin fun...sherry and i (my name is kevin) will be at steve and beckys dec 27 through jan 5. we have been a number of times and we are getting excited already. will you be there then?

kevin macdonald
OP Offline
We will just miss you! We are going Dec 21 thru Dec 26. Will be staying just north of the cut at The Cloisters. What is Steve & Becky's? Are they those cute little cottages close to town?

Time flys - have fun!
yes they are right across from ramons and owned by richard headrick from laurel,ms. who also owns ramons. stop by the purple parrot at ramons and ask raul for a purple parrot drink. sorry we are going to miss you. my email is [email protected] if you would let me know how your time there was and how the weather was.thanks.

kevin

kevin macdonald
K
K
We'll be there from Dec 26-Jan 2. Beyond excited -- haven't posted in a while, but I'm getting back into "vacation mode" again!

Kim

Any single travelers Dec 24-Jan 4??

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.