Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
J
When is jerry jeff's first show next weekend?

gailtor, I like your idea. MESSAGE BOARD PARTY. Where, what time. We arrive Feb 4-18. Superbowl Sunday 5th not a good time for me to meet people, as my husband will not want to visit. HUGE football fan. I will just be with him to keep him in Belikins or diet coke depending on who wins. Ha! Sounds like a new topic to post. Message board party dates/places. They should do this once or twice a month. A different place each time. Ya think?

hell the big game isn't until evening - ya got all day to get trashed & VISIT

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
You're so right. lol

We'll be at Exotic Caye from Feb. 8th till the 20th, 17 sleeps and a wake up! Can hardly wait! Ash Wednesday is late this year, so Carnival is also. Carnival will be Feb. 25, 26, 27,& 28, at least that is my understanding, please tell me if I'm wrong! Hope to meet up with some of you boarders at BC's one Sunday or I can be found most happy hours at Crazy Canucks!
Coco

Coco
Will be there 2/7 - 3/2. Would love to find a way to recognize all of you. A party would be a hoot...or a "Member of the Board" T-Shirt so we could recognize each other. Any other ideas?

Live so that when you arise in the A.M, Satan shudders & says..
'Oh sh t..she's awake!'
Post a date, place and time and we'll be there.

Hi john robertsdenver,
I've been in San Pdero Town for Carnival a couple of times. It's relatively low-key. I mean, we're not talking about Rio or Trinidad here, just Belize. The kids like to throw eggs and paint gets sloshed around. There's the usual parade. The whole thing's fun for all.

Dan

"Facts are the enemy of Truth"
Don Quixote
J
J
Dan, been here for carnival too. How is it that this board's thread has posts on it from 12/28/04?I was there for carnival in 2005 and that is what my question was referring to!! Thanks anyway Dan! Was lucky enough to hit belize 3 times last year but don't think it's gonna happen this year for I will be recovering from rotator cuff surgery after the 24th of feb. and the doc said no diving for 6 mos. bummer john in denver

My wife and I will be there Feb 3rd to the 12th.. staying at coconuts... anybody looking for a dive buddy, as mine is 3 months pregnant... ( that also goes for belikin drinking buddy )

todd

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 232 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,209
Posts500,041
Members20,483
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.