this is an excellent map for sailing, or other water based wanderings in the Caribbean and Central America. Its for apple mobile devices like iphones or ipads. i have it on my ipad. the land areas are blank colours, but you can do a google maps overlay on it that is amazing. with both you have an incredible on land and on the water map and reference guide.

also you can find marinas, restaurants, waterfront hotels, other places of interest one might want to find along the way.

crashing a bit as its brand new, but they will iron that out.

From Bermuda to Venezuela and from southern California to the Bahamas. Southern California and the Channel Islands, Baja, Mexico, entire Caribbean, Venezuela, Cuba, entire Bahamas, southern Florida to Fort Pierce, Fort Myers and Bermuda.

[Linked Image]

http://itunes.apple.com/app/marine-caribbean-central-america/id301172370?mt=8

Customer Reviews

Bout time
by HeadingSTH
I travel all over Sth FL,Bahamas and the islands. Having this chart on my iPhone makes going from Key West to Panama then up the coast to San Diego a dream. Anytime anywhere I have my charts with me.This is the best display of charting on cell phones today. I have to say I have Raymarine chart plotters on my boat, these are the same charts! All my Blackberry friends want them too.thxs

Yacht Capt
by Yaching Mo
The Caribbean 2.0 version is a great charts backup and planning App, i like the search icon for marinas close by with phone numbers etc,marine repair,tide and current info for the area you are in. i also use the App on the dingy with a Ziploc its great!

==============
From their website:
Voted LAPTOP Magazine's Best Boating App for 2009!

Ideal for boaters, fishermen and water sport enthusiasts of all kinds. You can plan your on-the-water adventures anytime and anywhere� check tides, set your routes and markers, and search for marinas. While on the water track your navigation, capture geotagged pictures, and create a virtual travelogue of your entire trip that you can share with your friends and family via email, Facebook and the Navionics community.

For 25 years, Navionics has built its reputation of producing the best marine charts and lake maps in the business - and we have the awards to prove it. Learn more about Navionics Mobile: http://www.navionics.com