Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
sk Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Heading to Belize in early Feb and was hoping to get feedback from someone who had recently stayed here. Looking for a laid back place with kitchenette and easy access to snorkeling.

sk
M
M
A friend and I spent two weeks in February at the Conch Shell and were perfectly comfortable.

This was our first trip to AC, so - not knowing what we'd find - we reserved two rooms for one night over the phone, figuring we could use our first day in town to prowl around and move to another hotel if we needed to. We chose to stay.

Some rooms have refrigerators, some don't. At least one has a kitchenette, I believe. None have a/c. The water pressure is low but sufficient; I never had hot water problems (and I take long showers) or plumbing problems.

I don't recommend sitting on the balcony rails. I do recommend making friends with the crew over at Cholo's, next door.

The place is simple and cheap, and we were well treated. NOT fancy. If I were trying to impress a lady, I wouldn't take her there. Of course, if I'd brought her to Ambergris Caye and she wasn't impressed yet, then the choice of hotel probably wouldn't help much, anyway...

Link Copied to Clipboard
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,205
Posts500,032
Members20,472
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.